Started by Thurosis, January 31, 2007, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

Hi to everyone i don't know if this was post before

if not then have fun !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wHmjaeAZGo

btw is this some kind of a game???

If i only searched a little bit longer ^^

I found out this isn't a game but i found a website where u can see and watch those videos:

http://stage6.divx.com/videos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Silentbob

It's been posted before, but it's kinda cool tho.   Would be fun if we could actually have an idolmaster game with OS-tans in it.  :P

CaptBrenden

that wins simply because it ends with 3.1sama in the spotlight :D

the 95 bit was awsome too

the effort somepeople go to sometimes astounds me.. the amount of work required to put that togeather -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Laevatein

This video WINS on so many levels!

And ROFLMAO at BSOD interruption XD XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

C-Chan

QuoteIf microsoft were smart, they would support os-tan.
No better way to win over japan, than os-tan!

QuoteUnfortunately, M$ would sue the creators out of house and home if they created an anime illegally, or would charge them an arm and a leg for licensing (assuming M$ would agree to license the use of its OS trademarks and copyrights at all) so they could create the anime legally.

That there is the most priceless comment - response pairing I've ever seen. ^__^

Damn you, M$!!!  >__<

(Although I should probably point out that there likely wouldn't be any problems if those were Open Source OSes.... ^__^)
(I say m0ar Linux-tans....)  ^v^

ZShadow

Quote from: "Laevatein"This video WINS on so many levels!

That reminds me of
this where bill gates crashes on the daily show :3

Thurosis

Quote from: "ZShadow"
Quote from: "Laevatein"This video WINS on so many levels!

That reminds me of
this where bill gates crashes on the daily show :3

HEeehehe the video is funny ^^

btw i know this is a silly question but...

Did anyone asked Microsoft about Os-tan before??? (Or do the most people only thinking about copyrights?)

I don't want to they that we are a small fan-group, but maybe those guys from microsoft didn't notice us/Os-tan at all (until now)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

chuck norris didnt know about chuck norris jokes untill recently...

C-Chan

QuoteDid anyone asked Microsoft about Os-tan before??? (Or do the most people only thinking about copyrights?)

I don't want to they that we are a small fan-group, but maybe those guys from microsoft didn't notice us/Os-tan at all (until now)

What a coincidence,... I was just thinking the same thing in another thread.  ^__^

I'm sure, like the Captain says, Management isn't aware of it.
But given their HUGE employee base around the world, I'm sure at least ONE of them is aware of the moe personifications of their products.  ^^;

Given the liberal usage of the Microsoft Windows logo (I'm seeing one right now in our random OS-tan banner...  ^^;), I still think it's safer to keep it that way.  I recall there was an issue many years ago regarding the web distribution of images from Gainax titles.  It started as a simple question to the company, and snowballed into some very heavy restrictions on what you can and cannot post on your site or forum.  ^^;

Might be under- or oversimplifying the story, but the morale is applicable to other cases....

"Some companies just have trouble understanding the value of Free Advertising."  ^____^;

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"If microsoft were smart, they would support os-tan.
No better way to win over japan, than os-tan!

and if they don't support us we'll make a "Mac" or "Apple" a (small) anime so that the Macs and apples will win over windows in japan

HAHAHA!

(Oh! OH! i hope Win95 didn't hear me... ;015  o_o  ;026 )

Xyanide

Mac doesn't win, recently yes it can rival windows but that's more because of the powerupgrade and i still don't prefer it.

Anyway back on topic, the video wins many cakes!

CaptBrenden

Lex Luther:  What cakes?  How many? 40 cakes?!?!

LunatikBunnie

Mac isnt that great... is it?
I've tried it and the interface is abit too spooky imo

C-Chan

Everything that's unknown looks spooky.  But get to know it a little more and you'll grow to love it... or at least handle it the same way you use your "known knowns", as opposed to your "known unknowns".  ^___^;

CaptBrenden

Ever heard the term first impressions are last impressions C-Chan?  If someone dosent like the first impression they get of something they will probobly not stick around long enough to get to know it.  But on that note, I did use mac for a while.. and then went TO the pc.  I prefer it.  Not everyone will join your anti windows campaign!  But back on topic  seriosly tho.. how many high level executives do you think know about the OS tans if even the otakus seem to be slowly discovering it?  Do they have time to surf the net for pictures of anime girls?  If you were a low level clerk or tech woudl you run up to your boss with these pictures? especialy if its one with 2k getting an enema or something?  

I think its possible they havent discovered it, at least not the decision makers.. else they may have done something by now, either squash it, or capitalize on it.