36 (29%)
More than 2Mb, up to 10 Mb
28 (22.6%)
20Mb or more
17 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Voting closed: January 26, 2007, 03:29:44 PM

Bella

Whoa, I can't believe I have the second highest upload speed of any member on the last page. :o

Krizonar

My upload speed has always sucked, I called them about it and they say having less than half of 1 mb upload speed is "normal".

Bella

Chocofreak13

not bad.

(also, bella, i guess i'm the first. :3)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I tried to test it, but Frankenstein V3 has issues with how heavy the site is. Besides, I think it was proven a long time ago that I have the worst internet connection out of everyone on this site xD

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 07, 2012, 01:52:09 AM
not bad.

(also, bella, i guess i'm the first. :3)

Sorry, I meant second highest DOWNLOAD speed, orz.

I'm only made second by Kraus... his download speeds are insanely fast, if they're still the same as they were last summer...

Chocofreak13

ahhh. yeah, that makes sense. though i've had people express envy at my upload speeds (they're wasted on me since i barely upload things ^^; ).

i'm happy with my download speeds. :3

@pentium: cheer up. maybe if you get your own place the speeds will be better. :3 (it reminds me of mel and her dorm; the internet there sucked so bad that she and her roommate bought a router and pay for their own internet. this was great when there was a fire in the basement of the building, knocking out the internet for the entire dorm......except them. -w-)

grandparents:

(weird that the closer server is slower. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, when I do get out on my own, I'm making sure I include a decent internet connection in the budget. Even if it's just 5Mbps, I'd be satisfied

Chocofreak13

i assume that's still better than home. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yep. That would be roughly 10x faster than my current connection

Also, this is the only site I take part in an internet speed topic. On every other site, the elitists keep me from even considering it; as they usually make fun of those with speeds lower than 50Mbps
In other words, they'd make fun of 100% of the users on this site, from what I can gather in this topic

Chocofreak13

which is why i don't hang around other sites much. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I'm supposed to get 55 MBPs

we all see that I do.

stewartsage

Bella

Why so slow, Stew? : /

Nichi

@Bella: I am offended by you implying that 2Mbps is slow. I'd love to have a connection like that

This is slow

But, in it's defense, the download and upload speeds where rock steady at the rates listed above