36 (29%)
More than 2Mb, up to 10 Mb
28 (22.6%)
20Mb or more
17 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Voting closed: January 26, 2007, 03:29:44 PM

raidspirit

the highest i could get here 4mb, but i it was way too expensive, so i take the 1mb's package
the highest download speed i could get when downloading file from megaupload is around 170kb/s, pretty nice as it only takes around 30 minutes or less to download a 100mb file...

NejinOniwa

Current setup. Well, it's good enough, I suppose...but not as good as 100/10 <3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RichardTurnbull

I have a 200 KBps down speed, about 1.5 Mbps, which is less than I had before, but I'm not complaining, still gets me what I want.

os11tan

about 10mb down 1 mb up.  cable from TW

AMDKurt

On summer i have about 80mbps down and 60 mbps up, now with the snow and cold it's down at 8 mbps down and 7.4 up (it's -20 celsius here)

NejinOniwa

Ooh, temperature-variables...I know how that feels now -.-; Why do things have to break so easily when buried in 2 meters of snow? Seriously. -.-

AMDKurt

Exactly, i lost internet connection twice this winter cuz cables froze and rest of the time the internet is very slow. Summer! I summon you! >=O

NejinOniwa

Nope, too bad. He's still serving his penalty for screwing around and being a dick in general, as well as annoying me personally. Winter, on the other hand, is faithful as long as nobody stands in the way...and surprisingly easy to bond, as well.

As long as you're a good power source, that is...

garrykun

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Silentbob

Still using this:

;014

The only good thing about it is that I'm not paying ze bill atm.  (My place of work is).   I'll probably just fork out the cash for a new connection soon.  I've been downloading far too many large files lately to use that puny connection.

Red-Machine

Here's mine.

Still the best, lol.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

AMDKurt

Internet got a bit better when it got a bit warmer, im still slow though ._.

PizzaDrill

loljk, I took this on a day that my provider was going nuts trying to fix a fiber line.

It's actually 15/2 :<

But I do have a couple boxes in datacenters which are on 100mbit :3

Acher13

bah, it should be for a while. till i got my bandwidth released