Main Menu

Why is the forum so quiet?

Started by zwakbs3, July 12, 2021, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) on April 14, 2024, 12:47:04 AMActually I think Windows 13 would be the Windows Me/Vista of this time because 13 = bad luck and Windows 12 would eventually become the next XP, because XP was shunned initially until SP2 (2004)

??? Hmmmm I don't really know about that just take a look at the current state of Windows  :'(  I think you have another thing coming if you think Windows is going to get good again  :( unfortunately Mr. Satya always gets his evils ways they are shoving Garbage AI and AI Spyware into Windows 11 and Windows 11 is way worse than Windows Vista cause Windows 11 is half ass + the UI is ugly and doesn't feel like an Windows OS to me Windows Vista had way more care, thought, and effort put into it unlike Windows 11 also Windows Vista has a prettier UI than Windows 11's boring, bland, ugly ass UI that I despise also unlike 11 Vista is not shipping garbage bloatware on our PCs I think Windows 10 is the last decent/good Windows OS where ever going to get ever again though Windows 7 was way better than Windows 10. That is my rant on Modern Windows its been down hill for Windows since 2012 with Windows 8.

Older versions of Windows like XP, Vista, and 7 are way better compared to what we currently have Windows is not the same like it used to be and Windows stopped being good after Windows 7 just take a look at history of Windows prior to Windows 8 from Windows 95 to Windows 7.