Main Menu

Gadgets!

Started by MisterCat, January 24, 2007, 08:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdin

I do love gadgets! The unprofessional writing compared to their printed articles is most amusing.

Concerning an umbrella:
QuoteAlong with other recent advances, such as the automotocar and vulcanized rubber, it almost guarantees victory in the war against the Kaiser.

Some of the stuff is a little dated, though. The PhysX processer has been out for well over a year.

C-Chan

Quote"For all you Escalade owners, Navigator drivers, and Hummer crews. For the players who know the game and the VIPs who know where the party's at. Your woofer has arrived." (Because sometimes the best copy of all comes straight from the manufacturer.)

$7,500

W-w-w-w-..... WHY?!  ;___________;

*sigh*

*stares at MisterCat's avatar*

>__>

*stares at Myrdin's avatar*

<__<'

Any relation?  ^__^'

CaptBrenden

Myrdins reminds me of slash.  Tho I thought the same thing you did when i first sen them talking to one another.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

ya, i sometimes confuse myself when i look at Myrdin and MisterCat's posts .
I love Gadgets!!
too bad i'm too poor to but them all!!
oh i want a notebook computer!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

SleepyD

that's.... a toilet.... for two. XD;

CaptBrenden

heh, i wouldnt buy that.. Ive had an outhouse with 2 seats for years now!

not to mention the no stall bathrooms on ship -_- imagin stepping into a room with 20 toilets and 20 hair men sitting on them stinking the place up.. not a pretty sight

CapitalCamel

I had a pair of those warming gloves, but that was at least 2 years ago under a different brand name. I lost them :(

CaptBrenden

my buddy just bought hismelf a a little sub thing.. you know.. liek the seals use.. but just a little sharper image sorta one... he buys all sorts of expensive useless toys liek that but he wont spend a few more dallars a month to heat the house

Laevatein

Jeez.. where on earth can you actually buy yourself a minisub? O_o

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden