Fatal Fake 2 in the works

Started by Spysweeper, January 22, 2007, 07:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

SleepyD

awesome~  Think they'll have voices in this one?

I mean I understand the licensing stuff probably prevents them from using anime voices, but why not get their own VAs? O_o

Spysweeper

hmmm probably will have voices I mean It's japanese can't be all that bad. I think they are also gonna put the dark version in this one.

zjhentohlauedy

well i liked the game, i really hope that this new one will not only inclued the servants, the masters as well.

i want to kick ass with rin or maybe even emiya..  ;026

do you have info on the playable characters?
My my, aren't you lovely~

SleepyD

if the pictures say anything, I think rin and emiya are playable charas. ^^

Xyanide

hmm the game doesn't look too great and the characters attack all...choppy, it looks a bit weird, also they ALL look choppy when they attack...it's not like there's much difference

You should give the type/moon fighting games a go, Melty Blood Re:Act for example ;) I love those

CaptBrenden

when i first saw this thread I thought Fatal Frame.. now that was a good game... but Ive never heard of this one.  Nope.  But from what I gather, its a fighting game, so I probobly will never know it
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

yes, fighting game.
Melty Blood is fun. I'd very much appreciate Guilty Gear-quality sprites tho.  (But apparently it's expensive to get high quality sprites ?)

and I doubt many have heard of it cuz it is a fan-made game.  And for something without too much of a budget or many people (I'd assume) I think it's pretty good.

zjhentohlauedy

ya, also tried melty blood, too bad i am still to watch tsukihime so i still don't know the characters. i just recently learned about type moon a few months ago. :/
My my, aren't you lovely~

Spysweeper

Quote from: "Xyanide"hmm the game doesn't look too great and the characters attack all...choppy, it looks a bit weird, also they ALL look choppy when they attack...it's not like there's much difference

You should give the type/moon fighting games a go, Melty Blood Re:Act for example ;) I love those

Well come on now I mean this is not a professional game ya know I mean for a amature this game was amazing I'd like to think that most of the doujin games will surpass the commercial one's Melty-blood is doujin itself version B will be for the computer as well.

Xyanide

ohhh wait this is AMATEUR doujin??? i thought it was pro doujin! forgive me in that case XD in that case that's very impressive to be made by a bunch of fanboys

Spysweeper

Quote from: "Xyanide"ohhh wait this is AMATEUR doujin??? i thought it was pro doujin! forgive me in that case XD in that case that's very impressive to be made by a bunch of fanboys

Yup its no proplem at all and yep this was done by some fanboys they are pretty smart whoever they are I wish I could do things like this I would make a new game every time I got the chance.

blackjoker39

QuoteSleepyD
awesome~ Think they'll have voices in this one?

I mean I understand the licensing stuff probably prevents them from using anime voices, but why not get their own VAs? O_o

I hope they'll have voices too, it's gonna be so much cooler!!!
Fate/Sword Dance had their own VAs (their graphics suck though -.-")

Honestly, Fatal Fake is my second favourite fighting game.
Sure hope it comes out soon, can't wait.....

One question, are there any 1 combo kills in fatal fake?? (using default settings)
can anyone teach me??