Infected os-tans

Started by Spysweeper, January 17, 2007, 11:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

Im been wordering is there any pics or info on infected os-tans/kuns ( OS that have been infected with virusis or worms or hacked)

Exa

I don't know if there are any; by the way, Dr. Norton just don't let them being infected. :D

C-Chan

I think Spysweeper is just worried he might be outta the job.  Don't worry,... I hear Vista-san will provide you with a CORNUCOPIA of viruses and worms to sweep away.  ^v^'

(Assuming she let's you, that is.  ^__^;)

Spysweeper

NO I was just wondering if their are any Oh well I'll make some myself.

C-Chan

*chuckles*  Right right,... I know you've been sore now that my new work laptop doesn't have you installed.  ^___^

But don't worry Spysweeper -- you're still dispersed across millions of other work places around the world, so you ain't going anywhere.  ^v^

Now that you mention it, there WERE some random webcomics that featured OS-tans succumbing to viruses and stuff.

I recall one where ME-tan opens a letter, and reveals a Bruce Willis Virus (Bruce "WIIRUS" as might sorta-kinda be pronounced in Japanese)  ^___^

I also recall in the 4koma where 95 OSR 2.5-sama shows in,... there was one where Windows 98 falls ill from a LoveLetter virus and Lindows (being immune to most viruses) takes care of her.  ^__^

Lindows-tan's words of wisdom at the end are still fresh in my mind...  ^v^

*singing*  "TIME TO SET M$ ON FIRE!!!"  ^V^

Not that it matters at the moment, but in one of my would-be micro OVAs, PETchan, ][-chan and 8-bit-chan ("Habit"-chan?) will have a random encounter with a modern-day virus.  Kind of a cute and funny scene, since they don't know what the heck it is, and spend and awful amount of time reviewing [very old] reference books and debating what to do with it.

Nidas

oh wow this has so much potential imo. Something like this would work well imo :D Unfortunately my Lv1 art-jutsu is too weak :(

Spysweeper

Quote from: "Nidas"oh wow this has so much potential imo. Something like this would work well imo :D Unfortunately my Lv1 art-jutsu is too weak :(

Same here my drawing skills suck but I have good ideas not bragg or anything.  But don't give up on your ideas just keep making them and maybe someday someone will draw it.

Added after 1 minutes:

Quote from: "C-Chan"*chuckles*  Right right,... I know you've been sore now that my new work laptop doesn't have you installed.  ^___^

But don't worry Spysweeper -- you're still dispersed across millions of other work places around the world, so you ain't going anywhere.  ^v^

Now that you mention it, there WERE some random webcomics that featured OS-tans succumbing to viruses and stuff.

I recall one where ME-tan opens a letter, and reveals a Bruce Willis Virus (Bruce "WIIRUS" as might sorta-kinda be pronounced in Japanese)  ^___^

I also recall in the 4koma where 95 OSR 2.5-sama shows in,... there was one where Windows 98 falls ill from a LoveLetter virus and Lindows (being immune to most viruses) takes care of her.  ^__^

Lindows-tan's words of wisdom at the end are still fresh in my mind...  ^v^

*singing*  "TIME TO SET M$ ON FIRE!!!"  ^V^

Not that it matters at the moment, but in one of my would-be micro OVAs, PETchan, ][-chan and 8-bit-chan ("Habit"-chan?) will have a random encounter with a modern-day virus.  Kind of a cute and funny scene, since they don't know what the heck it is, and spend and awful amount of time reviewing [very old] reference books and debating what to do with it.

Yeah I'm making a fanfic about one where the os-tans become infected with them and kill father/Bill gates.

C-Chan

Aw man, I'm gonna get tired of making this speech... -v-

My real art skill is garbage as well, but that still wont' stop me from improvising like hell.  ^0^
If you apply yourself to following a patient, systematic approach, you can imitate the kind of art that you admire!  ^v^

Of the calibre of that picture....?

........Well, why the hell not.  ^__^
If you break it down into bits and pieces, you'll eventually figure out how the artist masterfully  combines several simplistic elements to form one gorgeous end product.  ^__^

The only thing you can lament here is time,... if you don't have the time to draw, that's an unfortunate but perfectly understandable excuse not to.

But to be convinced that you cannot draw,.. to that I say Bull Biscuits!  ^0^
Short of having no arms, legs, mouth or brain, everyone has the potential to create beautiful art!

Even elephants....  -v-

http://www.baliadventuretours.com/BAT-Elephant_Art.htm

QuoteSame here my drawing skills suck but I have good ideas not bragg or anything. But don't give up on your ideas just keep making them and maybe someday someone will draw it.

Hehe,... well, I already took care of you before.  ^__^
Did you ever retry Inkscape, btw?  ^v^

QuoteYeah I'm making a fanfic about one where the os-tans become infected with them and kill father/Bill gates.

*springs into action*

WOW!!!!!!!  WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YA SAY SO EARLIER?!!!!!!  ^V^
Where do I sign up?  ^___^

BTW, in the spirit of M$ destruction, I dug up one of the comics I was telling you about.  ^__^
Nothing sinister,... but still related to infect OS-tans...  -v-

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/tw-linspire_helps_98-en.jpg

And I stand corrected,... the love letter one was in fact ANOTHER virus comic from the same artist.  That one is floating around in the gallery somewhere.  ^__^

Spysweeper

Quote from: "C-Chan"Aw man, I'm gonna get tired of making this speech... -v-

My real art skill is garbage as well, but that still wont' stop me from improvising like hell.  ^0^
If you apply yourself to following a patient, systematic approach, you can imitate the kind of art that you admire!  ^v^

Of the calibre of that picture....?

........Well, why the hell not.  ^__^
If you break it down into bits and pieces, you'll eventually figure out how the artist masterfully  combines several simplistic elements to form one gorgeous end product.  ^__^

The only thing you can lament here is time,... if you don't have the time to draw, that's an unfortunate but perfectly understandable excuse not to.

But to be convinced that you cannot draw,.. to that I say Bull Biscuits!  ^0^
Short of having no arms, legs, mouth or brain, everyone has the potential to create beautiful art!

Even elephants....  -v-

http://www.baliadventuretours.com/BAT-Elephant_Art.htm

QuoteSame here my drawing skills suck but I have good ideas not bragg or anything. But don't give up on your ideas just keep making them and maybe someday someone will draw it.

Hehe,... well, I already took care of you before.  ^__^
Did you ever retry Inkscape, btw?  ^v^

QuoteYeah I'm making a fanfic about one where the os-tans become infected with them and kill father/Bill gates.

*springs into action*

WOW!!!!!!!  WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YA SAY SO EARLIER?!!!!!!  ^V^
Where do I sign up?  ^___^

BTW, in the spirit of M$ destruction, I dug up one of the comics I was telling you about.  ^__^
Nothing sinister,... but still related to infect OS-tans...  -v-

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/tw-linspire_helps_98-en.jpg

And I stand corrected,... the love letter one was in fact ANOTHER virus comic from the same artist.  That one is floating around in the gallery somewhere.  ^__^

Yup I tried it and don't take this the wrong way but that program sucked it was like CAD.

C-Chan

*crumbles to the ground*

*twitch twitch*  It,... sorta needs some explanation.....  ^__^x

WAY easier to use than CAD... -v-x

*twitch*

Spysweeper

Quote from: "C-Chan"*crumbles to the ground*

*twitch twitch*  It,... sorta needs some explanation.....  ^__^x

WAY easier to use than CAD... -v-x

*twitch*

yeah I but still I think i'll just have someone to draw it for and besides I made some on Mortal Kombat create a Kharacter and on sould Calibur 3 so really im all good. programs are just not for me.

C-Chan

.......Okay....  ^__^'

Now about that Bill Gates thing....  -v-

Spysweeper

C-Chan

You know,... like,... details and stuff....  ^__^

OTGX

Infected OS-Tans? never seen them, but with firewall I have.
So you're gonna draw them, well i think you should create some characters like Worm-Tans,Virus-Tans,....^_^  To fight with OS-Tans, hey! that's a good idea i think.