What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I really don't have much to say about my name :(
Okay, maybe a little. It came from my old DeviantArt name, Bella Cielo, which kinda roughly translated to Italian means beautiful sky, which comes from my love of the Saturn Sky sports car, and my interest in the Italian language :D

I tried registering here with some rather long, baroque, username, but it didn't go though for some reason...being lazy I said the heck with it, and I typed in "Bella" XD

So here I am heehee...

SleepyD

Quote from: "Bella"I really don't have much to say about my name :(
Okay, maybe a little. It came from my old DeviantArt name, Bella Cielo, which kinda roughly translated to Italian means beautiful sky, which comes from my love of the Saturn Sky sports car, and my interest in the Italian language :D

I tried registering here with some rather long, baroque, username, but it didn't go though for some reason...being lazy I said the heck with it, and I typed in "Bella" XD

So here I am heehee...
you know, that reminds me of Bella Ciela (mistakenly spelled Velaciela in the animation), the name of the aircraft in the movie The Place Promised in Our Early Days by Makoto Shinkai.

Nice movie, and the sky did look beautiful. ^^

Bella

Quoteyou know, that reminds me of Bella Ciela (mistakenly spelled Velaciela in the animation), the name of the aircraft in the movie The Place Promised in Our Early Days by Makoto Shinkai.

Huh...that's odd XD

Ragenule

Well, my is a really odd story actually. I was playing Ragnarok online (Hence the Rag part) and I had remembered that my account play time was going to end soon (Hence the en). So I got somewhat pissed at Gravity for making RO p2p, so I decided to think of them as mules (hence the ule). I was going to make another character, and sometimes when I need a nick, I just think back to what I was thinking an hour ago up until now. I got Ragnarok, end, and mule. after working and looking at the names, I decided "Ragenule" was the best.
Dreaming in Digital,
Living in Realtime,
Thinking in Binary,
Talking in IP,
Welcome to our world!

Siya

Siya comes from Marc and Siya, the name of a see-saw demon character I made a while back and role-play on a few websites.  Eventually, I made them into my artist persona for the internet.  However, since many sites don't allow for spaces or capital letters in screen names and Siya was the more capable half of the character, I dropped Marc from my title.  

When I originally created the character, I thought I had made up the name Siya.  But, lately, I've been seeing other Siyas around.

Kyo-Chan

Kyo is pretty much a generic name.

^_^ but mostly these people come to mind when I think of my nickname...

Kyo of dir en grey.

Kyo From King of fighters.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/fedwards/100_4582.jpg
Kyo from a yet to be titled/drawn anime/manga!
Piinatsubataa pururun nanji! wai oh wai oh Piinatsubataa pururun nanji!

CaptBrenden

hey Kyo-chan,

Do you know what time it is?

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

*groves*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Anarururu

Try getting someone japanese with very little practice in english to say Anna Robin... I did, it kind upset her not being able to pronounce Ro correctly, so she tried repeatedly.

Quote from: "Anarururu's Friend"Ana ru.. ru.. ruru.. rurururururururururu... rururu RU RU RU!
Quote from: "Anarururu"Mind if I use that as a nikname?
Quote from: "Anarururu's Friend"-shakes head-

and so I did.

NejinOniwa

WTFLOL! That's just like i did with the nickname itself, le gasp! Inversity and madness! GAO! >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Anarururu

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"WTFLOL! That's just like i did with the nickname itself, le gasp! Inversity and madness! GAO! >:3

Madness? This is OS-TAN COLLECTIONS!
(sorry, had to be said.)

NejinOniwa

Congratulations, Anarururu. You just got promoted three ranks for gigantinormous wit and awesome winnage. You wouldn't happen to be a honorable pirate as myself, would you?

CaptBrenden

Please god no.  just want we would need, more pirates.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

^

Anarururu, you're gonna become Nejin's best friend, I think :P

NejinOniwa

Resident Ninja Pirate welcomes kin to the OSC.

HAR HAR ARR-DE GOZAIMASU .W.