What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

it's not JUST yor number. it's been MY number as long as i can remember.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RichardTurnbull

Well, my "nickname" here is a no brainer. It's just my first and last name linked together.

I have had a multitude of nicknames in the past however, although I can only remember two of them clearly off the top of my head.

Kumori and Arbiter.

Kumori, cos it's my middle name, and was used as the first name of one of my fan characters.

Arbiter, cos... Well, I'm a fan of Halo, and the Arbiter is just awesome. Best rank in the Covenant.

Chocofreak13

halo = red -vs- blue =

"OH. MY. GOD.THE TELEPORTER SENT ME BACK IN TIME!!!!"
click to make it bigger

Sora

Into the waiting hands of some cranky KH fans.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

cweehong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0BzBFWt8V8 - MASK

I remember there are 2 group of people's wearing space suits like armor, have an animal face on their chest, and each of them have a banner. The top of the banner are also have the picture of the animal, and they can summon it out or something. I can't remember then name anymore. Does anyone ring a bell?

cweehong

origin of my nickname are from my real name. hahahaha

Chocofreak13

technically that's where mine was born from too. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nzn_003

My nickname is originated from my own name, which I shortened to Nzn. Then the 003 means I'm the third son. Plus, I love number 3. x3

Chocofreak13

third son...... :\

i'm the closest thing my family has to a son. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nzn_003

zjhentohlauedy

omg i'm in the first page D: i feel old! XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

Upon reflection, it seems I never explained mine.

Stewart AFB once held a SAGE operations center.  It's patch was my first avatar.  Said patch is friggin sweet.

Chocofreak13

yay!

and yeah, my dad clearly didn't want kids and if he did he wanted a son, and i'm such a tomboy that  made the joke that i'm the "token son". xD

of course, someone else made the joke that i'm actually reito's bastard child..... (he's a friend of the family, but they haven't spoken in a decade or so)
click to make it bigger

yukio95

Mine, which is just yukio, came from a baby book that had names from all around the world. Japanese section came up, saw that yukio meant snow boy, and the rest is nickname history.