MisterCat

Happy new year, everybody!

Three cheers for 2009!

;036 ;036 ;036

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

HOLY SHI--!! Its a Mr Cat ._.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

Greetings and salutations to you, Captain!  I'll explain this lengthy absence without leave, just as soon as I can think of an excuse.

;146

Since I'm not an artist, I wasn't able to meaningfully contribute to this board's effort.  I ended up posting lots of pictures of Yoko Ritona and little else. (The anti-Yoko anime-board and wiki-editing misogynists are suddenly trying to re-name her Yoko Littner, so as to confuse people and thus artificially diminish her popularity.) So after a time I began to feel I was becoming a Johnny One-Note around here.

;026

=^..^=

Xi Wang chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"its a rare Xi Wang Chan spotting!

Happy new years everyone!

Gomen gomennasai T,T... really I suscribed  in a lot of forums and accounts around the net @_@... and, well, I will focus on my favorites and basics (e-mail, webspaces, virtual disk and forums as here ^_^)... OS-tan rules , Ikou yo >¬<)°!!!...

miku

happy new year everybody ª!!!!!

demed

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

I know I'm not helping at all but since I forgot to say it on time... HAPPY NEW YEAR, 19 days late! :D

MisterCat

You mean to tell me we're into a new year already?  Good grief!  Why am I not feeling any happier, then?  Send me some happiness, please!  Thank you very much.

;012

=^..^=

Smokey

*sending happiness*

Happy new year, everyone...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

MisterCat

Chocofreak13!  Smokey!  Thank you for your kind and thoughtful gifts of happiness!  They're helping tremendously.

;262

=^..^=

Smokey

's arrite...
Nice to see you again, BTW...
'Tis a long time since I saw the Cat 'round here....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

<__________<  look whos talking bub
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.