Random movie/flash clip thread

Started by Silentbob, December 19, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

For the curious, this is what I was doing while absent from the site; making really stupid YouTube videos with Windows Movie Maker, my music collection, and a trailer for a Barney game that was on my copy of Windows 98.

Ladies and gentlemen,
Barney Dances While I Play Unfitting Music. You may now facepalm

NejinOniwa

Well, fairy enough, none of those sound remotely like the dreadful...swenglish.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Countering with World's End Dancehall...

...featuring pretty much most of the entire Touhou ensemble, the Lucky Star main cast in Haruhi cosplay, and some Dark Horses.

BWA!

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 08, 2011, 11:53:30 PM
@pentium: given the likelihood of this video being as much a trap as the last one, i skipped it.

Not a trap; unless you consider seeing Barney dancing to the "This Is Sparta" techno remix to be one.
Also, the video I posted before it was awesome; whoever though to put Slipknot and Bieber together, regardless of how much both suck on their own, was a genius

stewartsage

Nichi

Here's one theme song that I think is awesome;
the opening theme to Steam Detectives. Starts slow, but then it picks up the pace and becomes awesome; it makes me want the narrator that explains the setting of the series (At the start of every episode I've seen) to shut up so I can get to this song

stewartsage

Have you seen the one where they get hauled in by the cops for beating a dude up and robbing him?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

stewartsage

Unfortunately no, I can't remember which video it is.

NejinOniwa

YES. YES IT IS.

Also, GOOD FOR YOU might soon be available as a crisp flavor...