Main Menu

Terrible news

Started by MisterCat, December 16, 2006, 01:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Hey!

I was sure I posted a reply but it had disappered. How strange...

However I said that:

1) We must not forgot the frogs.

They are on extinction all aroud the globe, and these little amphibious are the first line of front to contain malicious insects, and extremly dangerous ones like mosquitos and flies.

He who said that war brings advancements, I answer that if you want just to mention it, then you must know that regarding the topic "advancements", then War in Iraq gave us none, but advancements in medical surgery and shrapnel wounds treatments.

While the "Race to moon" was a pacific competition and a ritualized way to make war between USA and URSS, and it gave us as beneft things like:

1) Velcro

2) Teflon

3) Improvements of satellite communications

4) Solid state , silicon computers.

(and solid state silicon based computers allow us today to communicate each other)

A pacific competition it is the way of making "RITUALIZED WAR"" without harming people.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

MisterCat

I regret to report another extinction of a marine-mammal species is on the horizon.

World's Smallest Porpoise Nearly Extinct, Experts Say

;026

=^..^=

Silentbob

Soon humanity will be the only ones left alone on this rock.  Then we invent interstellar space travel and leave.  Later people come back and visit, and wonder who the dorks were that made such a mess there.