Main Menu

FoodGirls Food-Tans

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, December 12, 2006, 04:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

http://animepa.csusm.edu/galleries/F-G/FoodGirls/index.htm

;010

I knew it existed also Nation-tans, which represent anime style girls from all nations, but this idea of food girls it is very funny!
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Aurora Borealis

Those are weird and pretty funny but make me wonder... what the heck are people going to make personifications of next?! And I've also seen Mecha Musume, flower-tans, furniture-tans, convienience store-tans, and even a Final Fantasy Potion-tan!

Raffaele the Amigan

Flower-tans already exist AFAIK! ;001

And also some furnitures as Coca Cola-Tan (I just believe it MUST exist somewhere) and if not CocaCola something similar just exist for japanese products...  ;hi  ;014  ;018
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Exa

I become hungry after those pictures... but what's next? I have a weird idea: maybe subject-Tans...(Math-Tan, History-Tan... o_o )

Aurora Borealis

Uhh... What does "AFAIK" mean? I've heard that before but never found out what it means! ^^;

Soda-tans? That's possible! Pepsi-tan and Coca Cola-tan would be rivals (IIRC) willing to fight to the death to prove who is more popular, (also Coca Cola-tan has to fight a lot of rumors) Dr.Pepper-tan would have 23 sides to her personality...

And subject-tans are also possible too! Math-tan would work side-by-side with Science-tan and Computer Programming-tan, History-tan doesn't care about the future and prefers to know and tell about the past...

Exa

Nice ideas, and I wonder how those subject-Tans look like... and AFAIK is "As far as I know".

CaptBrenden

There should be a becon egg and cheese biscut tan,   her and c chan would be BEST friends!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panithan

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Uhh... What does "AFAIK" mean? I've heard that before but never found out what it means! ^^;

And subject-tans are also possible too! Math-tan would work side-by-side with Science-tan and Computer Programming-tan, History-tan doesn't care about the future and prefers to know and tell about the past...

Besides Computer Programming-tan, I'd like to see Programming Languages-tan too.
Java-tan will like drinking tea.
Do C-tan, C++-tan, C#-tan have anything related to C Chan?  ;003

Exa

Programming Languages-Tan? What about...
1. Fortran-Tan
2. Assembly-Tan
3. ALGOL-Tan
4. BASIC-Tan
5. Pascal-Tan
6. Logo-Tan
?

C-Chan

Huh,....  '__'

Fast food-tans,... well aside from being unhealthy and "globalizing", not sure if I'd dig them.  I know they'd be cute (but what -tan isn't?), but wouldn't they also be, like,.... very very short...?  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

*sigh*

No Soda-tan support either.  ^__^;
I ain't giving those "chemical" companies anymore publicity than they deserve.  `v'
(you can do some very interesting things with Coke/Pepsi besides drinking it)

Subject-tans are interesting -- there's one floating around Waka right now, in fact.  ^^

QuoteThere should be a becon egg and cheese biscut tan, her and c chan would be BEST friends!

[imitating Invader Zim]  Dammmmmmn YOUUUUUUU!!  >o<
But no, that's a cute idea....  
We can make her halal, so she'd be beef instead.  Ã,¬___Ã,¬

QuoteBesides Computer Programming-tan, I'd like to see Programming Languages-tan too.
Java-tan will like drinking tea.
Do C-tan, C++-tan, C#-tan have anything related to C Chan?

Java-tan = drink tea?
Tea...?  '___'

,........................okay.  ^^;
I suppose, when you get down to technicalities, coffee IS an herbal tea.
It's essentially "tea of coffee bean".  ^^;

Haha!  C-tan....  ^___^
Yeah!  I'm written in C!!!  ^v^

But yeah, no,... no relation.  ^v^;

C, C+, C++ are used to make computers.  ^__^
I'm just used to make artwork and pork products.  ^___^;

QuoteProgramming Languages-Tan? What about...
1. Fortran-Tan
2. Assembly-Tan
3. ALGOL-Tan
4. BASIC-Tan
5. Pascal-Tan
6. Logo-Tan
?

It's no OS-tan, but I did sort of do a Logo mascot...  -v-

PETchan is holding up "KameLOGO", the flying 3-appendaged turtle.  ^___^;
Will be better featured in a future drawing.  ^__^

Also, during my vacation, I also thought of another interesting -tan concept.

Normally I hate to branch out into other things since I'm already spread out with projects as it is.  ^__^

But I think Kana-tans would be a very efficient design concept....

They'd be cute, educational, easy to draw, MORE than enough to share between artists, and would help Anime fans and otakus practice Japanese.  ^__^

Hiragana-tans and Katakana-tans would be the established characters, and can be depicted as simple chibis more often than not.  -v-

Kanji-tans, however, should be more elaborate.  ^___^

SleepyD

My exit page feels ignored.

For if you have been there, you would have seen this:

http://pggirls.asukaze.net/
(click on the languages on the left)

C-Chan

No fair, I've been on vacation....  ;___;

Besides, the page demonstrates precisely the reason why we need Kana-tans.  The casual forum goer sees nothing but a sea of indecipherable Japanese.  ^___^
(before he actually gets to the romanized names for the Programming Language-tans).  ^^;

FYI, SleepyD is linking to a site with a ton of Programming Language-tans.  ^___^
One happens to be a true to goodness LOGO-tan, and [surprise] she's on a turtle.  ^^;

Exa

That picture with LOGO-tan brings me memories... that was the first programming language I used. I liked it sometimes, I hated it sometimes, but time makes memories sweeter... ;012

And what Food-Tan I would like to see? Pancake-tan! I become hungry even from thinking about it!

CaptBrenden

oooh no I got one better! Delicios cake tan! I must eat!

Tho thinking about it.. I remember a very disturbing food tan I saw the other day -_-

Sweet Banana Spagetti-tan... can you survive?    I dont think i can..

http://wakachan.org/os/src/1159620343386.jpg
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

What about Strudel-Tan? Or Rice Pudding-Tan?

CaptBrenden, why are you always mentions "delicios (delicious?) cake"? I've seen that several times...