Your own Os-tans and kuns

Started by Spysweeper, November 28, 2006, 05:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyanide

CaptBrenden

That reminds me.. I have to finish my XPS 1710-tan pic -_- so much to do...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"That reminds me.. I have to finish my XPS 1710-tan pic -_- so much to do...

Badass I like that idea Cap =)

Exa

Quote from: "Xyanide"i found AMD64-tan! exactly what i expected ;) she pwnz celeron-tan any day :P

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=55

You said the truth, my friend, AMD64-tan pwnz (I said that even though I'm an Intel user...)

Xyanide

intell isn't actually bad, they recently were able to release something better and cheaper than the AMD opteron series (i think it was that)...but i refuse to get it along with a new motherboard lol, i'm just an AMD fan basically :P

Exa

It's just a question of taste. Intel or AMD, Radeon or Geforce - neither of them is better than the other.

C-Chan

ARM Processor bests them all!!  WOOHOO!!!!!!!  ^V^

*waves flag reading "Go RISC OS-tan!!"*

No, but seriously, I have to side with AMD in this one.  Matter of personal taste, and all....  -v-'

Laevatein

*looks around*

New here, although I've been lurking as a guest for quite some time, enraptured by the beauty of the OS-tans XD Nice to meet ya all!

Of all the programs to be overlooked though, I'm wondering why there's no tans as of present for Adobe Photoshop and Imageready, afterall most of the various OS-tans themselves are rendered in PS. I can imagine them as twin sisters (think Suiseiseki & Souseiseki), with colored feathers on their hair as ornaments - PS-tan having blue and green feathers, IR-tan having orange and red feathers - with similarly colored heterochromatic eyes. Whatcha think? :D

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

C-Chan

Yo Laevatein.  ^__^

Well I draw in Inkscape myself, but I understand what you mean.  ^v^

Don't know a PS-tan or IR-tan personally, but I can assure you with certainty that they exist,... probably mixed in with some of the hundreds of millions of Mecha Musume.  ^___^

I know I've seen at least one personified in comics, although it was a male Photoshop hogging resources.  ^v^'

Better off waiting for reinforcements, cause this pig really just specializes in OS-tans only.  ^.^

Laevatein

I've seen that male PS (are all male programs always so lecherous or greedy? LOL), which made me long for a PS-tan even more (since PS is one of my most used programs) ^^;

I also haven't seen any tans relating to P2P programs, such as BT or Limewire. They'd have some very interesting personalities if they were ever put to tan form XD

CaptBrenden

Ive got a female version of photoshop.. I shall endevor to post it later

Laevatein

So there is a GOD out there XD And that later should better be pretty soon, I hope it's good XD

CaptBrenden

Oy may take a while.. i now have over 10 gigs of pictures... -_- and i cant remember if its in the massive unsorted folder... or if its in my massive tans folder

C-Chan

BTW, very recently saw a LimeWire-tan.  ^__^
Drawn in the western-style, though, so may not be your thing -- however, if this one exists, surely there are others in hiding too.  ^.^

http://wakachan.org/os/wakaba.html
[scroll down a bit until you see something green... ^v^)

Laevatein

Limewire-tan looks like a butch O_o Really not my style.

Edit: Best looking Vis-tan I've ever seen:

http://wakachan.org/os/src/1169643393957.png

And it looks like they'll be integrating Aeroglass into her clothing  ;001