Main Menu

Thank you!

Started by MisterCat, November 22, 2006, 03:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

My heartfelt thanks go out to C-Chan and Pitkin, who responded to my call for help:  I wasn't able to log in!  That mission is now accomplished ââ,¬â€ Honest! ââ,¬â€ thanks in part to squillions of good electrons who mysteriously and suddenly allowed me back.

;276

=^..^=

Pitkin

Welcome back, Neko-san! Good to hear the electron-caused ban was lifted. :D

Seriously, could you tell me what helped eventually? Was it the browser cache or cookies I suggested? Just a coincidence? Any information would be appreciated for future reference. ^^

Don't you even think we'd ban you, by the way. You'd have to act quite a bit differently from now to make me even consider such an option. ^^ nnAdded after 31 minutes:nn Double post, eh?

Q4(V)

welcome back

Added after 3 minutes:

lol

Fedora-Tan

Glad to see you can log in again. Pitkin just forwarded me the problem but since it's solved i guess it's no need for me to look further, it was surely a cache problem (i changed cookies settings last week)

Welcome back ;)

Remember that anyone can contact me via admin@blackdiam.net if there's such problems...

Added after 40 seconds:

(This is a shameless test for double-post)

Q4(V)

yes yes it, u should apologetic

Added after 50 seconds:

wht wht ...

oh right

.... sorry

MisterCat

Things are strange in Log-In Land for me:  First I couldn't log in, then I could, then I couldn't; and now, though who knows for how long, I can log in again.  Maybe this is just a dream?

;026

Anyway, if you don't see me around here for a while you'll know the log-in mechanism has decided to keep me out ââ,¬â€ again.  It must be something I said, to upset the electrons this much.

;022

=^..^=

C-Chan

Aha, good to see you back up and running.  Sorta... `v'

MisterCat

Whee!  I'm logged in!  What fun!

;019

Yes, C-Chan, it would appear that I'm back.  For now.  I think.  Actually, Dark Lord too sent me a very nice electronic-mail message containing lots of useful advice pertaining to this matter of my not being recognized by the Guardian Electrons at the gate.

;100 <---- MisterCat says, "Let me in!"

=^..^=