The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by Alex Stankevitch, October 16, 2006, 05:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaser

Hahah! love those comics, gotta have more! * *

Nichi

After watching a few episodes on YouTube to see what the big deal was, I finally bought the box set. This is easily the better of the two anime series I discovered over the summer this year

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"But why the dvd's anyway?

Because I have a DVD collection going, and downloading it would be impractical because of how long it would take (Legit or otherwise)

CaptBrenden

*pats Penti on the back* well good for you. You have supported the anime industry unlike most of the leeches out there.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I'm not a leech, I'm practical.
Besides, if I wanted dvd's of anything around here, it'd cost me double the amount to purchase, PLUS freight costs. No deal on those terms, buddy.

CaptBrenden

heh, like you would buy them even if that wasnt the case

NejinOniwa

Well, true. But once you've started you realize how much shit you don't have to go through - and then it's really hard to go back being "loyal"; especially in a country like mine where half of the entire population pirates to a degree, and attempts to prevent it is met with a shitstorm from the public. And when I see on one side no cost, minimal delay from airtime to release, and in some cases even better quality than the paid versions, why even bother?

I'm not a person to throw all moral in the trash bin, I'm just one to see when it's practical to be moral, and when it's not.

CaptBrenden

Morality when its convenient.... heh.

NejinOniwa

That's why evil always wins, you know - we can act good if we find it practical, but we can also throw all that stuff aside whenever we need it. -w-

Added after 37 seconds:

Alright, time to stop OT-ing.

miku

she is not a lesbian she is a freek , and see the word is a game

RandiNinja

Cute and freak..... what else do we need?? Never get bored..... ;073

By the way, have you ever played the game? It's funny.... really funny.... ;010

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5zsgcBueWA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSdxAMp5ko

CaptBrenden

looks like fate tiger colloseum... <_<  And i never thought is see Kyon beating Mikuru with a bag...

NejinOniwa

I have that game.

It's quite entertaining. -w-

RandiNinja