The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by Alex Stankevitch, October 16, 2006, 05:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Oh my god, infinity_zero-sama never stops to amaze me! First the mini OS-tans, and now the mini Haruhi comics... Nice use of face expressions and similar things! Congratulations! I especially liked Part 1 and Part 5. :D
One question: What goes next?

Laevatein

XD Jeezus, I_zero definitely needs an award for these Haruhi strips XD ANd I like the Bad Ends better than the Good ends ^^;;; If I have one gripe (infinity_zero's work, gripe? UNPOSSIBLE), why's Yuki's hair violet?

Anyways, wish we had a translation for strips 3-5, but all in all AWESOME XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Gummster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Also, I think that Koizumi is gay in the same way that Hiwatari/Hikari Satoshi of DNAngel is gay

Satoshi is not gay. That was neatly explained at the end of the last episod when he and Riku... or... Risa... (I can never remember who is who) Looked at each other  smiling. That is obviously a sign of love, or not, perhaps I'm just imagining things.

About Haruhi being lesbian, I don't think so, it is fairly obvious that she likes Kyon. And the thing about Mikuru is just her frankness if you will.

NejinOniwa

Off-topic warning, but still...
I, being an extreme DNAngel fanboy rampager (or at least when new things come out i am), am pretty sure about what the fans say (heck, even AnimeNewsNetwork says in their entry on the DNAngel anime that if satoshi has feelings for anyone it's daisuke! true!), and also the anime does not follow the correct storyline (or at least not the same as the manga if you think it's the correct one), and thus the ending scene (despite it being seriously ownage in other ways and ALSO having the second-best background music of all the series!) and its satoshiXrisa implication does not matter very much since it's not the say of Bunny-sensei that goes there anyways.

If you (or anyone else) would like to discuss this topic furthermore i suggest creating a new thread about it since this thread is about HA-RU-HI and nothing else.

Anyways, back on topic...
Anyone else heard the Character Song File CD:s of Kyon and Koizumi? If not, it's a MUST, since they're absolutely hilarious.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Myrdin

I have not. Would it be unreasonable to request you upload them?

Gummster

I think you're right Nejin I'm going to make a new thread on the Hitoshi thing.

And I too haven't heard the Kyon and Koizumi  character album and I coldn't find them either. Could you tell us where they are available, preferbly for download.

NejinOniwa

Dude, his name is SAtoshi -.-
Anyways, I've got these rapidshares of them that i found at the SOS-dan imgboard...
Koizumi's
Kyon's

And here's for you ZOMFS TORRENT people.
Koizumi's
Kyon's
There ya go!

Gummster

I took the torrents they have been fairly slow I must say but the Kyon one just finished and I agree it's hilarious! Especially Kentai life returns.

NejinOniwa

Hey dude, the rapidshares go down in a minute as long as you've got a good connection...

Gummster

Yeah that's actually the problem I don't have a good connection.

Acher13

nice pic of haruhi and mikuru there

nagato

Well in the first episode Haruhi says she doesn't car if the thing is a man or a woman as long as it is a: time traveler, an esper or an alien. SO I would say she is probably bisexual.

Though this reminds me last November I went to a local anime con as Kyon and I ended up dancing with a girl cos-playing as Haruhi.
Feb 4th 2008. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

"you wanna tangle red?" Stephen Colbert
"I wanna tangle." Conan O\'Brian
"How do you want to settle this?" Stephen Colbert
"I want to settle this a civilized way... with violence, violence ladies and gentlement." Conan O\'Brian
"Lets do it. Come on. I am going to kick your ass." Stephen Colbert.

Itachi_uchiha

and… the picture in the first page? ._. well... I do not believe that she is lesbian, but of being thus, they do not relate it to mikuru, she is very pretty to do something thus T_T

RIT_ninja

idk if Haruhi's a lesbo
she's still awesome