Ultimate cuteness! * faints from joy *

Laevatein

You called for the ultimate cuteness?

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

Ultimate cuteness?

Humm I need to check to see when the next volume comes out
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Oh my god! *faints again with a smile*  ;012

zjhentohlauedy

Damn! i think we need a cute pic thread.
BRING them all out! :/

hehehe
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Feel free to start one of couse.

Thurosis

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Ultimate cuteness?
http://www.desuchan.net/junk/src/11683778536611.jpg

Humm I need to check to see when the next volume comes out

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE !!!!!!!! !!!!

Suigintou I LOVE YOU !!! I'M going to melt because the ultimate cuteness ..................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NejinOniwa

Maybe I'm in a different world of cuteness than you people but...ultimate cuteness.

I just can't resist that look on his face! GIVE ME!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Im guessing sooo....

I can risist guys easily.  Its not to hard.  watch. *turns around*  that easy.  

Now Thruosis.. you need to remove the IMG tags when you respond -_- think of the 56kers.  No need to show the same picture twice anyways.. its a tad anoying.  I removed them this time for you. Im gonna let you off cus of your praise of gin-sama

and for the rest of you... Kana will kill your family ~kashira

oh and to get back on topic.. why the hell arnt there any more gunslinger books yet?!  Dont tell me someone barred it rom the US or something, cus I know they are still producing them.

Pitkin

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Maybe I'm in a different world of cuteness than you people but...ultimate cuteness.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/NejinOniwa/DNAngel/dai1.jpg

I just can't resist that look on his face! GIVE ME!!!

Daisuke Niwa-san, eh? A fine character from a great anime... I remember, when I first began watching DN Angel, I didn't get into it at all, but it just kept getting better and better throughout the whole series, and I ended up loving it. The manga's supposedly even better, but I already have the first book of that and even that in Japanese, so I've not got to read much. ^^;;

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"and for the rest of you... Kana will kill your family ~kashira
Captain, is it just me or does that sword of hers look very much like a popsicle?  ;013

And pitkin-san, you may also have noticed my sig features Dark...DNAngel has seriously brought forth some of the better male anime characters i know of.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

*sees horde of Rozen Maiden-related discussion*

Ya know, there's a whole world of anime outside Rozen Maiden...

...like Full Metal Panic or Please Teacher! Let's just say they've dominated my life for the last few weeks - besides the rush to finish work before the end of the term. Full Metal Panic seemed to be a good series, but lost its momentum near the end. After a while, you begin to say to your computer, "Just shoot Gauron already! It's getting old!". I'd give the first season about a 7.2 out of 10, better than Negima but not nearly as good as Love Hina. As for Please Teacher, it turned out a lot more different than I thought. I'm still watching it, but I find that the more episodes I watch, the more it deviates from my predictions. I expected something a lot more like Mahoromatic, but with a little less violence. In the end it turned out a lot more like what we call soap operas in the United States. It's been pretty good, but some portions get old after a while. I think that it's a bit excessive to use the "affair" plot point more than three times in a series. But I like the fact that its different from the anime I've been watching, which seem to follow the mold of violence, fan service, and comedy. Not that I have a problem with that...

*fades back into the backdrop*

Pitkin

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"And pitkin-san, you may also have noticed my sig features Dark...DNAngel has seriously brought forth some of the better male anime characters i know of.

Oh yes, Dark-san indeed. ^^ I agree strongly, DN Angel indeed featured good male characters in contrast to alarmingly many other anime series. Right now I could name Magic Knight Rayearth, Martian Successor Nadesico and Fruits Basket as three other series I personally liked the male characters in; not coincidentally, all the four series mentioned are my favourites. I somehow feel that creating (and voicing) a good male character is a lot more difficult (or at least rarer) than a female character; I can name a great number of series with brilliant female characters, but only a handful with impressive male characters.

What a messy babble I wrote. Don't pay much attention to it. ^^;;

Nidas

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Damn! i think we need a cute pic thread.
BRING them all out!

sounds like a great idea :D

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"oh and to get back on topic.. why the hell arnt there any more gunslinger books yet?! Dont tell me someone barred it rom the US or something, cus I know they are still producing them.

You mean the manga? I've just been reading scanlations. Or did you mean artbooks? >_>

Quote from: "NewYinzer"*sees horde of Rozen Maiden-related discussion*

Ya know, there's a whole world of anime outside Rozen Maiden...

There is? :p

OK then ;P

At the moment I'm watching Haruhi. I tried it before but couldn't really get into it. I'm glad I gave it a second chance though cos I am enjoying it more this time but I still feel its massively overrated =/ Haruhis probably my fav character ;P

Laevatein

Rozen Maiden's not the only anime out there? UNPOSSIBLE  ;013  ;013

Seriously, I'm more of a mecha anime fan though, from FMP (Second Raid was mindblowing awesome at it's best), to Super Robots (like GaoGaiGar), to my all time Favorite mecha genre Mobile Suit Gundam and all the shows that encompass it (yes, I consider it a genre on its own XD) to the one game that has them all, Super Robot Wars  ;010 Current mecha show I'm following is Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion, which I swear is somehow made out of 100% undiluted awesome  ;015

And to show my support for the Rebellion, here's a GIF:

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman