Main Menu

Linux Distros

Started by C-Chan, July 19, 2006, 01:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Oh no, I didn't say he'd have problems with FreeBSD.  ^__^
Just that,... well,... any idea he can offer is probably better than what's out there....  ^^'

And DEAR GAWDS!!!  They're STILL AT THE STORE!!!! @__@

No wonder I stopped reading....  Ã,¬____Ã,¬'

NewYinzer

Calm down, the people there have something going. If they leave the store, they lose the plot. Unless he wanted to stop the comic, they'll never leave.

C-Chan

Egads,... trapped forever in the store..... -___-

*ponders*

Though I suppose it isn't too bad if the store's full of Anime and Manga.  It'd be like that Twilight Zone episode where the Neutron Bomb kills everyone and leaves the bookworm with all the books he could read.  ^__^

*picks up manga*

*glasses fall and shatter*

Oh no,....  X__x
[whining]  It's not fair!  ^o^
There was time!
*cries*  There was finally time...!  ;^0^;

*bawls*

Ultimaninja

I left Megatokyo when Largo was talking to the one girl about their online friend...due to moving

never really picked up after that because it wasn't as light hearted as it used to be.

[off the subject: C-Chan you seem like a completely random person...the kind of person who plays Katamari damaci...C-Chan you are awsome...Rock on!!!]

SleepyD

Not that it really matters, but,

Na NA~ nanananana NA na, na NAna na nana~

NewYinzer

Okay people, let's get this thing back on topic! Anyone got any new Linux Distros?

Oh no,.... X__x
[whining] It's not fair! ^o^
There was time!
*cries* There was final time...! ;^0^;

*bawls*

Plus ten potatoes for Simpsons reference!

C-Chan

QuoteI left Megatokyo when Largo was talking to the one girl about their online friend...due to moving

never really picked up after that because it wasn't as light hearted as it used to be.

You're not talking about Miho, are you?  The Zombie Queen that every went bonkers over for quite some time.  *sigh*
Oh well, que sera sera, whatever will be will be....  -v-

Quote[off the subject: C-Chan you seem like a completely random person...the kind of person who plays Katamari damaci...C-Chan you are awsome...Rock on!!!]

Thank you, Ultraninja, this pick will rock as you command!  And I'll roll every once in a while too.  -v-

Nope, never touched Katamari Damacy, but have been curious about what the fuss is all about.  Then again, I have played 'The Daibijin' and the 'Mr. Mosquito' games,... would those count towards my randomness?  ^.^

QuoteNot that it really matters, but,
http://ostan.blackdiam.net/images/smiles/2/sign_offtopic.gif

Na NA~ nanananana NA na, na NAna na nana~
QuoteOkay people, let's get this thing back on topic! Anyone got any new Linux Distros?
Plus ten potatoes for Simpsons reference!

PIGGY ATTACK!!!!!!!!  ^0^

*C-Chan rolls into a ball, and ping-pongs SleepyD and NewYinzer several times*

I started this thread, so I say let the tangents soar, baby!!  ^V^
(Well, okay,.. you can leave the hentai, phentermine commericals and panda attacks at the door, but I'm pretty lenient with a whole lot of other things.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬')

...Besides, I already put all the Linux distros on the roadmap....

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=187&start=20

.... so might as well continue there so I don't need to check in two separate places.  Fufufu.... ^^;

Oh, and thanks for the 'taters, but that also doubles as a Twilight Zone reference.
So that being said...

*puts on best orphan look*

Please sir, may I have some more?  *puppy eyes*  *_*

NewYinzer

Please sir, may I have some more? *puppy eyes* *_*

Ten more potatoes for the Oliver Twist reference!

BTW, I hate the phentermine trolls! Otaku are not usually fat! I was at Borders a few days ago, looking in the manga aisle, and there was only one fat otaku out of about four I saw! In case you want to know about this drug:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine

C-Chan

Huh.....  And here I thought it was some chemical used to attract mates or something....  '_'

Oh wait a sec, that would be "pheromones".  Baka C-Chan... *bops head*  -v-'

*continues frying hash browns*

Mmmm,.. nothing beats hash browns for dinner....  ^u^
Thank ye as always, Yinzermeister!  ^v^

NewYinzer

Mmm...hash browns. Phermones for attracting mates, eh?
*starts writing on pad* Chemical, attract girls, end loneliness, conquer world, hash browns, two cups of coffee *stops writing*

Kami-Tux

coffee, right... good idea!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer