zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Just got page 16 up! Description complete with reference to the pun in the title and a parody of the original! :D

Anyways, the OS X wildcat girls launched the cannons and Palm OS-tan is introduced! Oh yes, and the whole launching the cannons on the docks thing was all part of a pun and reference!

Mac OS X-tans launching the cannons on the docks = Launching something from the docks in OS X!

MisterCat

Whee!  This is fun, Aurora!  All right, it's major fun for the PC OS-tans; yet apparently it's fun for the Mac OS-tans too, who seem well satisfied.

The Mac OS-tans (with your assistance, of course) seem to have thought of everything, including a pilot ââ,¬â€ presumably to guide the PC OS-tans' entire bodies and not merely their palms ââ,¬â€ who doubles as flight attendant.  Multi-tasking is becoming a feature of economy-airline flight, so it's logical the same should be true of present-day cannon flight!

o_o

Thanks again, Aurora, for another thoroughly-enjoyable page of zerOSanity.  I wonder if the island's residents know what they're in for!

;012

=^..^=

Aurora Borealis

Yeah! OS X-tan is the type of person to try to be helpful and suggest weird ideas! And yes, cannon flights should be modernized with today's modern technology! WHEEEEEE!

Progress:

p.17: ~70%
p.18: ~40%
p.19: ~23%

Well, so much for my "Finish Chapter 1 goal by October 1st" goal. But at least I got close. Or should.

C-Chan

Well you did say you liked Top Gun, so the puns are right up your alley.  ^__^

Excellent job -- midair sequences are hilarious (though shocked CE joined them in the stunt even though she could fly... ^__^), but my favorite is still panel 1.  Something about seeing the OSX girls with cute expressions and lighted matches brings me much joy.... ^.^

Aurora Borealis

CE-tan joined them because she's the tour guide and joining the cannon flight was the only way to be able to catch up to the other Windows-tans. And she has her own little cannon too! ^^

Or she may also be a crazy stunt peformer, living on the edge, never backing down from chances like those! :D

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : Aurora Borealis
But doing so would break whatever armistice was signed and start the war again, and I don't think anyone would want that, now wouldn't they? :D

Same here :D

QuoteQuote from : Aurora Borealis

Yeah! OS X-tan is the type of person to try to be helpful and suggest weird ideas! And yes, cannon flights should be modernized with today's modern technology! WHEEEEEE!

Progress:

p.17: ~70%
p.18: ~40%

Well, so much for my "Finish Chapter 1 goal by October 1st" goal. But at least I got close. Or should.

Great timing by Palm-tan to appear by the way  ;010

Ultimaninja

Your cannon idea reminds me of cannon travel from the:
Secret of Mana theatre...

You get a +10/+10 in awsomeness!

Aurora Borealis

Thanks! :D

Progress:

p.17: ~80%
p.18: ~52%
p.20: ~23% (I got started on page 20 at midnight today! It's weird, but I have the most potential for productivity around midnight!)

And for the sneak peek:

Between p.17 and p.20, 3 new characters will be introduced and one of the characters from early chapter 1 will reappear. And some of these characters have rivalries of some sort!

Ultimaninja

>.>

You know sneek peaks usually have a few pics...
*hint, hint*

and rough sketches...

ooh, that would be awsome to see some of your rough sketches for the comics...

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd also ME-tan attempts something really stupid!

As long as it wasn't a stunt from Jackass (TV Show), Jackass (Movie), or Jackass 2 (Movie), I'm in suspense!

Ultimaninja

What about the show Jackass was based off of?
And trigger happy tv??

Aurora Borealis

Hmm... I guess I'll try using some rough sketches for the next sneak peeks then! I could start this time if I can find some good scenes that doesn't spoil what happens! *goes to look*

And no, what ME-tan will attempt is not something from Jackass or such shows!

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd no, what ME-tan will attempt is not something from Jackass or such shows!

Thank Deus! As for your posting, Aurora, you've reached 100 posts!

Aurora Borealis

Here are 2 sneak peek scenes!

The first one is from page 20 and the second is from page 19

But these being the versions drawn on paper, sometimes I don't color in things because I want to save some time but it doesn't matter because I always trace the lineart, type in dialogue, color, shade and add backgrounds!

Ultimaninja

wow, congrats Aurora!
Now if only you had 100 comic pages to equal your post number...
lol, jk take your time.

Will we through a party when I reach 200, or are my posts not "intellegent and meaningful" enough for a party >.>

and as for you rough sketches...never knew you drew them on paper...thought you did it all on computer...so how do you color it in, and such like get rid of lines, etc.?