zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimaninja

I suggest not going into overdrive mode.
You'll only work up to much stress to continue the storyline at any reasonable pace.

Maybe a new comic every tuesday, thursday, and saturday *hint, hint*

NewYinzer

QuoteMaybe a new comic every tuesday, thursday, and saturday *hint, hint*

Nah...go easy on yourself. If you start getting people to believe that there's gonna be one on every tuesday, thursday, and saturday, they'll be mad when there isn't. My advice: make it a weekly cartoon, released every sunday. That way, people won't be staking out on your website just to find out when the next cartoon will appear.

Aurora Borealis

I see. I just need to work on pages at a regular pace and I'll be done sooner than I think! In the summertime, I managed to get a page up every three days and even though that was all coincedental, I thought it was a good pace, but I was trying to go into overdrive because I wanted to get done with chapter 1 in the next few days.

Ultimaninja

If you do that people might be upset when you don't continue the pace...
people who know terrible, terrible things...

lol, anyway relax and take your time, its YOUR comic and you need to enjoy making it as much as we enjoy reading it...

no fun if it becomes a hassle...

MisterCat

Yay!

*alerts welcoming orchestra*

*has red carpet and velvet ropes on hand*

*makes arrangements with jounalists for interrupting programs and stopping presses*

*helps dignitaries write very-long speeches*

*waits*

:smoke:

=^..^=

brougeXP22

can't wait for it. your really very talented Aurora  ;010

NewYinzer

*sets up lawnchair on this thread*
Yeah! Woo hoo!
*Pulls out Terrible Towel*
Woo hoo!
*Twirls Terrible Towel around head*
Woo hoo! I can't wait!

Aurora Borealis

I got page 15 finished and up! I decided to finish and upload page 16 tomorrow though.

MisterCat

Yay!  Thanks, Aurora!  I see our fearless PC OS-tans are prepared to become little cannonballs!  I wish them good luck and happy landings!

o_o

=^..^=

brougeXP22

Nice. although i had to log in to the website then go find your name but still it's cool

C-Chan

Kudos to the introduction of the OSX GIRLS!!!!  ^V^

GYAH!! They're all great, but you really nailed it on Puma-chan!!!  She's adorable!!!!  ^-^

*squeals in delight*

BTW, you SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE there's peace between the Windows and Macs?  Cause now there in the best position to dish out some sweet sweet vengeance.... `v'

brougeXP22

XP-tan and the new OSX-tan (can't remember which cat she is...) seem friendly ^_^ and 95-tan isn't so homicidal anymore o_o;;;

Aurora Borealis

Hmmm.... you do have a point, C-Chan. Vengance could be possible but the Windows-tans haven't done anything to leave OS X-tan scarred for life though so that's not necessary, unless she could be doing revenge on behalf of System 7-tan and OS 8-tan (both who almost casualties in the war). But doing so would break whatever armistice was signed and start the war again, and I don't think anyone would want that, now wouldn't they? :D

C-Chan

Just kidding really.  ^__^

Besides, they're still competitors so a little mischief now and then shouldn't be too unexpected.  It's very hard to guess the trajectory of a human cannonball on the fly, so who would blame the OSX kitty's if the Windows girls,... say,... missed their mark shy of a few feet and landed in water.......  Fufufufu.... ^.^

brougeXP22

that's evil ;013  but i like it ^_^