zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

x

Alfamille

Is this your intro Ms. Borealis?

I really hate to say this, but I there's really a confusion between that girl if it is "Mac-tan or an OSX-tan" ^_^'

You see, OSX are in a "big cat names"

OSX.0 Cheetah
OSX.1 Puma
OSX.2 Jaguar
OSX.3 Panther
OSX.4 Tiger
OSX.5 Leopard (2007)

Of course the Leopard version isn't release yet

OSX seems to be a meganeko just like this;

About Mac-tan, she used to be the generic Mac, but as I found out....she is not the Classic Mac. She just represents the modern Macintosh......

And we always see her have "dispute" on 95-tan.

Windows 95 was created in 1995 of course.

So there's a possibility that the Mac-tan over there is a "System 7-tan".

Yes, she is obviously is an OS7-tan, she represents the modern Macintosh ( or New World Architecture or even New World ROM) and it was created 1991 (ranges from birth of Win 3.1 Win 95.....Win 98 and Mac OS8 was later formed after that; 1997 and 1998).

OSX cats by the way; (from left to right...cheetah, puma, jaguar, panther, tiger)

I really hate to interfere a little though, but that maybe my chance to clear things....

But whatever you choose as characters, its your choice...I really do respect that...that "mac-tan" issue is really confusing since it was never really introduce properly in the OS tan world.

It is really kinda amusing when you have this comic strips :D Have fun Ms. Borealis ;hi

C-Chan

Ah yes, the Macintosh thing is confusing as hell, but then leave it to the Windows-centric original OS-tan artists to undercut all other Operating Systems.  ^___^'

Slowly but surely, we'll patch up the wholes.  Heck, Aurora already created a cute OS1.  ^.^

BTW, as always Aurora, the volume of your work never ceases to amaze me.  ^v^

Don't mind me if I take my time reading it, since I also have to juggle that in addition to finishing up my rendition of 1.0-tan, and preparing for my de facto eviction on another thread (not really, but I still have a week nonetheless).  -v-

C-Chan added the following  3 minutes after last message :

And for the love of ALL THAT IS HOLY....!

WHO - IN - THE - WORLD - IS - THIS?!!!  ;^0^;

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1428/danbooruunfp114222121727842vy7.jpg

Thought I'd ask you guys, since Alfamille first posted it and Aurora is a Mac user.  Looks like OS9-sama, but has Windows,....... thingies,.... all over her....  T__T'

Aurora Borealis

That Mac-tan issue is confusing! I assume you're referring to the one that has long blonde hair and wears all white- she sometimes represents all of Mac OS- such as seen her fight Windows 95-tan in a couple OS-tan comic strips, something System 7 would have done; on the OS-tan wiki page, she is said to represent OS 9 but the alternate design with the blue smiley skirt fell into favor, and I've also seen her represent OS X sometimes. But I favor her representing OS X because of the all-white and simplistic theme Macs (and iPods) usually have these days.

Gets even more confusing when the OS X wildcats appear a couple pages later, but why not? I'm a Mac user! (And the wildcats appear for a plot twist)

And C-chan, the picture you were asking about, that's 95-tan. Could be an early character design for her, or it could be a Mac OS-tan running Virtual PC or undercover to infiltrate the Windows-tans' headquarters! But I'm glad that version of weird robot 3.1 didn't last long!

Ultimaninja

Your zer0Sanity thing is pretty good, and bookmarked!

But the only trouble is reading it backwards, no offense.

C-Chan

Yeah, that explanation sounds better (the Virtual PC thing).  
Thank ye very much, Aurora-chan!  I'm indebted to you!  ^.^

Off to the Gallery the picture goes!  ^0^

NewYinzer

Very good job, Aurora! Can't wait to see more, see more, see more, see more...

SleepyD

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"Your zer0Sanity thing is pretty good, and bookmarked!

But the only trouble is reading it backwards, no offense.

Yes, yes, I like it too.

Sou, 'Rora, you can link the previous page and next page in the artist's comments section of each of the comics for ease of navigation.  It might be tedious, but better now than when you get like, 100 pages.

NewYinzer

Wow...100 pages. I can't dream of drawing that many!

NewYinzer

Sounds good. What day is it?
*looks, blushes*
Oh dear. Five years ago, and it still feels like yesterday. I remember I was at school, and they wouldn't tell us a thing. They crowded us into the gym, like cattle. I didn't find out until the drive home from school. I prayed for the capture of Osama Bin Laden, but nothing has happened. So many sad memories...

...we must never forget!

Ultimaninja

Yeah...I was sort of in shock, like 1/2 thinking it was some sick joke, 1/2 not accepting it...thank god sis was sick and at home that day @_@

btw, do you upload the comics on any specific day, or just when you have time?

NewYinzer

Yeah...no one blames you.

I just noticed your avatar! The annoyed expression (><) is the exact same as in South Park! And I like it!

Alfamille

This is what I enjoyed lately from Ms. Borealis XD

;019

MisterCat

Thanks a bunch, Aurora Borealis, for sharing those cartoon pages!  They're a lot of fun!  I love the characters' facial expressions and their language, not to mention the scenario as a whole.

*looks forward to next chapter/episode/installment/page/whatever*

Your creation zerOSanity comes at exactly the right time for me, as a big change is in the works:  I've been using Millennium Edition for six years now, but within the next several days I'm supposedly switching to a newer computing system and XP.  Your story will be instructive, as it'll give me a chance to learn more about these two operating systems via their manifestations as ME-tan and XP-tan!

;010

=^..^=

C-Chan

Gyah!!!!  Forgot, I can't access DeviantArt from where I'm currently at.  ;_;

Hold that thought, Aurora!  I'll be back!!!  ^v^

*scurries away*