OS-Tan Cards

Started by NewYinzer, September 02, 2006, 05:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

One day in the car, I thought to myself, "how cool would it be if there were OS-Tan cards?" I originally thought about taking the template from a popular TCG, like Magic or Pokemon, but I realized that there would be copyright problems and the cards themselves would be hard to understand in context. So I thought some more, and realized that creating a deck of cards based on the OS-tans would be pretty cool, so I got on my computer and made a few. More cards will be released once I complete them and upload them to flickr.

These we've seen:

These are new:

More updates will be posted here or on flickr. The address is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93235186@N00/sets/72157594240898649/

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Pitkin

C-Chan's creations are big shots! ^o^

I'll follow Kami-Tux's example; totally cool! *bows*

NewYinzer

Thank you all. I plan to complete the deck very soon. Yes, C-Chan's creations have been a very important part of the cards, for two reasons. Number one, C-Chan is a great contributor to our forums and an important ally. Number two, his OS-tans allow me to make more cards without repeats. As for new cards, here's a fresh one:

C-Chan

*huff puff*

Finally,... got to this,... post.....

Geez laweez, I can't keep up with you guys even when I'm hundreds of times bigger in this 2K-tan body.....  ^__^'

Give me a sec while I ,..... catch my breath.....  ^.^

NewYinzer

Must give...heads up...about school year. Everyone, during this school year, expect few of my very late nights or mornings. I'll keep posting as much as I can, but during the mid-evening at about 8-10PM EST. Anyway, here's a new card:

C-Chan

NewYinzer, what did I say about being just too darn cool!  ^v^
See,... now I'll have to give you 50,000 points and file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.  ^V^

But definitely, can't think of any way to thank you enough for contributing so much in so little time.  ^v^
And you've been so nice to me....  -v-

Thank you, thank you,....
This pig-turned-2K-tan can't thank you enough!  ^v^

All for that, I'll finish the two new DOS-tans ASAP so you can have more material to work with!   ^V^

Ya hear that world?!  !NewYinzer ain't gonna suffer any repeats on my watch!  \ _ /

(BTW, I'm sure Homeo would thank you for using that particular picture.  ^__^)

(BTW2, who's gonna be your Joker?  'v')

C-Chan added the following  54 seconds after last message :

*looks at 2K-tan card*

Oh?  Am I looking at a mirror?  '_'

NewYinzer

The joker will be Dr. Norton. After I'm done with the original 54, I'll figure something out to continue the series...

SleepyD

well, at least i don't have to search for the cards all over the forums now. hahaha

Alex Stankevitch

This is going great, if you need a hand (which you probably wont), you can just ask me as im a novice graphic designer.

Alfamille

I really hope there's no internet jerk who would claim this as "his/her work" because those were nicely made cards ^_^

CaptBrenden

I demand a 3.1 and dos kitty card! *rands for an hour or more about how they are the greatest ever but making no coherent sence*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

It'll be coming soon. According to my schedule, it'll be the two of hearts.

As for new cards, they'll be here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93235186@N00/sets/72157594240898649/

C-Chan

Lookin' good.  BTW, let me know if you want a PalmOS tan w/o a background.  I can accomodate.  ^__^

Ryudragoon

Awesome! If only we could buy actual cards of them