Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i stand on the line 3 days a week. it's kind of exciting to have the train whoosh right in front of your face. ^^ (not to mention the semi-scary accuracy i have with predicting where the door will stop.)

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Your new icons are very pretty, I should post my system's icons sometime, you don't really get to see any of them besides my custom setup dock.

I take pride in setting up/customizing anything I am using in a way that makes it hard, if not impossible, for others to use but comes second nature to me (cuz I designed it).

Chocofreak13

come to think of it, i was working on an os-tan icon pack way back when. but i'd need someone to program a way to make it instantly applicable. :\
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

It took me forever to get the desktop effects to work. I had to enable the desktop effects so i didn't have my dock covering up my desktop with a black area. -u-
I had to crack open the terminal for this. IT TOOK FOREVER. AND I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING ONLINE.

I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

VISTA IS TEH AWESUMS FUREVER. <3 <3 <3

Nichi

This is my secondary desktop; running Windows 2000. Not much has changed upfront since 2009; all I've done to this PC since this picture was taken is behind-the-scenes stuff.

Nichi

This is the desktop on what was my main PC for about 6 months last year; taken toward the end of it's life. It's CPU fan was already a bit worn out when I bought it, and my mom refusing to turn on the air conditioner for the first month of summer didn't help it at all; as it died in early July. I pulled it out of service before the processor could burn up, but sadly, the type of fan I need (One with an obscure plug that only Dell used) is no longer produced, and using a large box fan (Like what you'd use to cool a garage) to cool it is too noisy for regular use, so this PC is officially dead.

Bella

Note the time and date. 'w'

Aurora Borealis

Cool! That's a neat looking computer on your desktop, Bella, and I know what it is! :D

Nichi

This is the desktop on my classic gaming PC. I stumbled onto some VRAM on an old video card I don't use anymore, so I was able to upgrade the card I currently have in it to support higher resolutions with greater color depth (It's nice having it running at 1024x768 in High Color mode, like most of the other desktops in my fleet)

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on April 02, 2011, 11:32:07 PM
Cool! That's a neat looking computer on your desktop, Bella, and I know what it is! :D

Care to tell us what it is? ovo

Aurora Borealis

@Bella: It's the main console to the system that ran SAGE.