Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

LOL @ Dr. Kraus!  I apologize for any mental trauma which may have resulted.

:o

Chocofreak13, cat Blue thanks you for your nice compliment!  She will inform her worldwide feline contacts of your positive attitude.

8)

In regard to photographs of a computing system's immediate environment, such as the images more recently posted, should photographs which feature laptops be required to show the machines sitting atop users' laps?

:-\

=^..^=

MisterCat

Here's my latest desktop wallpaper, featuring Elina (or Erina) Vance via an image from her Queen's Blade visual combat book.  I like this character because personality-wise she's akin to my other favorite anime/games/manga characters:  cute, deadly, female and outspoken.

Please click on the image to view its full size.

The actual wallpaper is here.

:)

=^..^=

stewartsage

Hey Doc is that an AH-64 and an LAV-25 I see?  Or is it a Stryker MGS, I can't quite tell.

Bella

That's a sweet setup Krizo! I hope I can give my dear Eve as awesome a living area when I get into the new place. >< I'll prolly keep my 128k Macintosh next to her as a companion. :D

CanaryTan

^^ I also got a bootskin!
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Chocofreak13

is mistercat male? :\

too lazy/busy to poast desktop. >__<
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

I just did something epic.

Dr. Kraus

Don't see what you did epic there mate.

Been such a long time since I've used XP on a machine that can barely run anything anymore.

Bella

He's installed WindowsBlinds, mah boi. =W=

I remember doing that way back - in fact, here's a screencap circa 2007:

Fun times~

NejinOniwa

That horsie looks a tad bit like a unicorn to me...

Aside from the fact that it lacks horns, but, oh well.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Yes it does. It's a real (as in, un-shooped) photograph, though. o.o

CanaryTan

I made a linux based OS with susestudio called 'Canary' I finally found a way to make it! I've been planning on making an os for a couple months called 'canary'
So, here is a screenie of the desktop.

and here is a screenie of my XP desktop. (I'm really interested in stonehendge xD I'm also awesome in social studies and I love all that stuff so yeah.)

Chocofreak13

good for you for being good in history. -w- i've always loved it m'self, but not the stuff they continually rehash (colonial times, revolution, civil war, etc). mostly the period between 1890-1950 (mainly the 1890's and 1920's) and other cultures (like japan, india, and russia, especially the february revolution).

i like the screencaps. though you might consider making either a more basic or a more polished default screen for canary. but that can be saved for later. ^^

any thoughts on what sets canary apart from other linuxes? :3
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 06, 2011, 12:22:45 AM
good for you for being good in history. -w- i've always loved it m'self, but not the stuff they continually rehash (colonial times, revolution, civil war, etc). mostly the period between 1890-1950 (mainly the 1890's and 1920's) and other cultures (like japan, india, and russia, especially the february revolution).

i like the screencaps. though you might consider making either a more basic or a more polished default screen for canary. but that can be saved for later. ^^

any thoughts on what sets canary apart from other linuxes? :3

annoyance? *shot* yes, it gets annoying. I'm creating a different version. My other os FLYTE is much better.

anyway, I'm dual booting ubuntu now! ^^

Chocofreak13

where did you see the word "annoying"....
click to make it bigger