Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

spending over $100 on this when it's USED is a rip off. i got computers newer than that, with probably twice the power for FREE. you just gotta search. >__< (flea markets, man!!! trash piles at schools and dumps!! computer repair stores, man. why do you think i never go to craig's list. besides, you gotta do your reasearch on things like this...)

10am's desktop:

right now's desktop:
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

...I got Lily off of a random Crag's List check.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: stewartsage on February 01, 2011, 11:33:28 AM
...I got Lily off of a random Crag's List check.

but you likely didn't pay as much and did your homework on the specs of the computer.
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

He paid $50 for a setup that was worth more along the lines of $250.  Stew is one lucky bastard.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Being "ripped off" when it comes to buying an old computer is subjective. But I do agree that that computer falls in the range of machines that I wouldn't spend a lot of money on (the big bucks are reserved for either very OLD or brand-new machines). -W-

Quote from: Red-Machine on February 01, 2011, 12:13:53 PM
He paid $50 for a setup that was worth more along the lines of $250.  Stew is one lucky bastard.

Ridiculously so. I'm still way more pissed about his finding an old AN/FS-something-or-other vacuum tube. ;______________;

Krizonar

Money doesn't usually cross my mind, it's quality, money makes me think I'm in the OS-Tan slave market. Xd

Though my iBook was only $55.

CanaryTan

I will always like my computer. even if i DID get ripped off, I can't tell. the guy left alot of anti-virus software and stuff. and its not very slow..

anyway. I got a desk~

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af185/Lucasjay00/HNI_0001.jpg

sorry for crappy quality, My other camera sucks so i used my DSi
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Dr. Kraus

Quite a nice desk you got there! Also a nice Yamaha guitar (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I'm right)! I love my desk, over the past 4 years its served me well and has built its character with all the chips, dings, and scratches collected over the years.

This is an older pic of it but nothing has really changed other then a stereo next to it which you wouldn't see anyway.

MisterCat

Moments ago, with cat Blue as my witness, I made this photograph of the Bridge or Command Post here at Castle Haran.  Questions, if any, will be gladly answered — or not, as the case may be.

Please click on the image to view its full size.

;)

=^..^=

Dr. Kraus

>MFW I saw the command post desktop wallpaper

Krizonar

Oh I get it, litteral desktop!

Mac Tan pretending to be a desktop.

Chocofreak13

eyes hurt too much to take a photo of mine, will poast later.

@mr. cat: nice cat! ^^
@kraus: nice desk!
@canary: nice monitor!
@krizo: pretending? :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

A laptop isn't exactly a desktop Xd

Chocofreak13

ohhh, took me a minute to see it. has camouflage, it does. -w-
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

=p
I like having the ability to put it at a desk and hook it up to a big monitor though.