Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on August 13, 2011, 07:00:14 AM
I like that Vista, apart from the massive tits.

The ample breasts don't bother me as much as the anorexic-looking body. (Seriously, RIB LINES?) I'd like to see a version of this Vistan with a smaller bust and curvier body.

Chocofreak13

if it's any consolation, chivistan isn't featured in my comic. but if you really wanna see one like that, you or i could draw it. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

On closer inspection: I think this is my favorite Vistan design

She's physically similar enough to Chivistan to be considered the same character, but without the ridiculously huge bust and trashy outfit. And her sister is really cute too.... ^^

Nichi

You know, Vista is the only version of Windows that I don't have a copy of lying around. I may not care much for that version, but there's a noticeable lack of it; seeing as I have access to every other version

Chocofreak13

the computer downstairs is vista, meaning that once i get the fleet up and running, i'll have every version from 95-present :3

@bella: i've seen so many versions of vista......at this point, i consider them to match up to:

chivistan - vista home
vistake - vista business
visbou - vista ultimate
egysta - vista enterprise
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

This one's my favourite:

I used to have it as a desktop mascot, as can be seen here:

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 14, 2011, 01:40:34 PM
@bella: i've seen so many versions of vista......at this point, i consider them to match up to:

chivistan - vista home
vistake - vista business
visbou - vista ultimate
egysta - vista enterprise

I posted my choices for >at least in my story canon< official Vista-tans in this thread:
http://ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,627.msg107195/topicseen.html#msg107195

Chocofreak13

just spent a half hour searching for 'egypstan', failed. before the drive failure, i had found a picture of her labeled "vista business".

you guys ever get the feeling that maybe the site wasn't meant to have the pics? :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Today is the 1st anniversary of when Asagi joined the fleet, so to celebrate, I'm using this wallpaper for the day (This being what I had set shortly after getting everything setup):

Chocofreak13

gotta love how peach is winking in that pic. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Homu is one of my heroes...

She can dual-wield a gun and a grenade without getting blown up or shooting herself.

And she sort of looks like Claes from GSG, which means she in turn sort of looks like Unix-sama too.

stewartsage

There is no overkill. Only open fire and reload.

Chocofreak13

cooo-ooool. what anime is she from?

(oh, and GSG = <333)
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 20, 2011, 09:04:40 PM
cooo-ooool. what anime is she from?

(oh, and GSG = <333)

Mahou Shoujo☆Madokaaaaa Magicaaaaaa~

Chocofreak13

oh god ok nevermind. o___o;
click to make it bigger