Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Taking a break from the usual 2k-tan wallpapers on...well, 2k-tan the Desktop, I decided to mix it up and use an ME-tan wallpaper:

Chocofreak13

cool, dude. did you get that in the gallery?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yep. That's where almost all of my OS-tan wallpapers originated from, with the exception of this one; I don't remember where I found it, but it's not in the gallery

If I knew how to upload to the gallery, I'd gladly add the original file

Chocofreak13

go to the gallery, at the top there should be an "upload" option :\
and if not, just link the file here and i'll upload it eventually.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just uploaded it...only to see somebody else already uploaded it before me (A user I don't recognize the name of, and about 2 weeks ago at that). Don't you hate it when that happens?

Anyway, this is what the desktop for 2k-on-2k Mode looks like when I'm not running it in Seamless mode; which is typically right after I start it (So no fancy wallpaper, but a cool background pattern at least)

Alex_Reetz

i wish i could get my ME-tan to get online, IE is a real nuisance with wireless adapters and dsl.

Krizonar

I have one on this computer from the gallery, the one of Mac Tan with sunglasses. The rest are mine.

Though my iBook, the Powerbook and the Mac Mini have lightly edited pictures from the gallery as theirs because I do not have any art of Snow Leopard, Sonata or Tiger that personally belongs to me.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i've come to ignore all the repeats, since every time i check the gallery, someone has uploaded more pics w/o notifying the forum, making me want to throw the over 13,000 pictures i've downloaded for the site in the garbage. >:[
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 01, 2011, 11:23:23 PM
@pentium: i've come to ignore all the repeats, since every time i check the gallery, someone has uploaded more pics w/o notifying the forum, making me want to throw the over 13,000 pictures i've downloaded for the site in the garbage. >:[
how many Mac tans are in this 13,000? /grabby hands

Aurora Borealis

Bella

I mostly just download Mac-tan pictures... since they're the ones that interest me the most so far as canon OS-tans are concerned... .__.;;

Nichi

@Choco: Well, I probably would have left it there...had it not been right next to the exact same picture; which just seemed stupid

Chocofreak13

hmm. yeah, i can imagine that (but if that happens in the picbomb, i'm just gonna say screw it).

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I decided to also change the wallpaper on Asagi; effectively making this ME-tan Month: