Main Menu

IRC chat

Started by SleepyD, September 01, 2006, 10:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

THanks to alex for reminding me that there's an irc chat here.

I'm currently in it, so any of you guys out there want to join us, do it now!

Edit:

sou, sou, we should schedule a regular chat... maybe... weekly?

Edit:
To join, click here: http://ostan.blackdiam.net/index.php?f=21

or if you prefer to use whatever IRC client you have:
Server: irc.chat4all.org Port: 6667 Channel: #ostan

NewYinzer

I should try that...

Alex Stankevitch

Im in too, come join us and chat away...

rdhdtwns

Yeah! Everyone should come on in <3

Well, we used to on the weekends.. ^^; but all of our schedules are so different it's hard to pinpoint a time.
So cute it\'s deadly!

SleepyD

basically, bump so aurora can see this...

and... is yinzer having problems? or is he avoiding us?

Kami-Tux

Can't we meet on Esper? or on quakenet? I don't like being at >2 servers at once.  ;014

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Alex Stankevitch

Ill open a channel on Quakenet, it will be #ostans

SleepyD

crap, you guys were on at that time?

NewYinzer

The problem with IRC Chat is that we're usually on at different times. From the 5th of September on, I'll only be posting in the afternoon and evening. We have some members posting all day, some only at night, some in the morning, and some randomly. In my opinion, it is easier to use the forums.

SleepyD

well, whenever there's a bunch of people, someone should post in this thread then start an irc chat then. ^^

NewYinzer

Sounds like a good idea, but...

I took an oath of chatroom celibacy. It tends to be a distraction from school, sleep, and other fun things.

C-Chan

I'm afraid I have to second that.  Not the "chatroom celibacy" thing, cause even though I coined the phrase, I did so before checking a dictionary and well now I'm all red in the face.  -v-'

But call it "Chatroom Rehab".  There are too many bad habits of mine that I can't afford to reaquire, so for now I'll stick to forum posting.

Don't worry, though, you ain't missin' much.  
I hardly have the spunk I used to have when I was young.  ^.^

Have oodles of fun, and don't.... *snicker* ....stay up,... *chortles* ...too late!  -v-

*ROTFLs*  ^V^

NewYinzer

Technically...me neither!

Anyway...Alfamille put a link to us on Wikipedia. Do you realize how many people pass through Wikipedia's OS-tan page? How do you think I got hooked!

A toast to the victor of our site...Alfamille!
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=OS-tan&action=history

C-Chan

Hmmm,... now that I mention it, it WAS Wiki that got me started with the whole OS-tan thing.

Whereas some people's first OS-tan was ME-tan, mine just happened to be Wikipi!  ^v^

All Hail Alfamille!!  ^V^

SleepyD

well, fyi, I found this forum through wikipedia. ^^

someone else edited the link out months ago... I left it alone, since I was just lurking at the time. ^^