What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

i just finished lucky star a week back >3>
My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

I have no words for Madoka 11-12; only high-pitch 'squeeeees!' and "ablskflgjhnkl's' and those abashed "I SWEAR I'M NOT GETTING CHOKED UP WATCHING THIS >/////>" glances.

Also: I MUST WATCH STEINS;GATE NOW.

I was able to make it through three or four episodes of Lucky Star.... yeah. <__<;;

NejinOniwa

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the most surefire way ever to get Broya to watch an animu. >:3

Also, DAARIN DAARIN PURIIIIZU!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

My sister has introduced me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I'm watching right now. It's pretty good; reminding me of Fruits Basket at times

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on April 29, 2011, 11:26:13 AM
i just finished lucky star a week back >3>

I watched that series in it's entirety back in early 2009. It took a while, but by the end of episode 2, I was hooked; in fact, I plan on watching it again soon, since I bought the box set

Pitkin

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 30, 2011, 03:49:23 PM
Ouran High School Host Club

Couldn't make it through that, talk about an annoying series. xP

Currently watching: nothing. ._.

Nichi

Quote from: Pitkin on May 01, 2011, 03:20:13 PM
talk about an annoying series. xP

I don't find it to be too annoying; Shin Chan was far worse in that aspect IMO

Pitkin

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 01, 2011, 03:29:05 PM
Shin Chan

Now you're going for the Master Level of annoying series. Agreed. xD

NejinOniwa

Trying out Lotte no Omocha. Reading the mango whilst waiting for torrents.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Well, I'm getting back to Card Captor Sakura; after leaving off at the start of season 2 back in February due to some technical difficulties with my wireless router. With that corrected, I'm finally back on-track and currently up to episode 38

svx

I couldn't ever make it past a few episodes of Lucky Star... Maybe... I wasn't drunk enough...

Err, I've been watching Steins;Gate
But nothing else

I started watching Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, but it's not my style

Started watching Hidan no Aria, but...
I mean, I never thought I'd say it, but...
I think...
I might actually hate Kugimiya Rie ?

Maybe... Maybe... Ehh, I'd like it if she did something different than the tsundere thing....
The main character is the same as Shana and Louise and Taiga and everyone else! greagrhaeijhreiherreihgaergh

stewartsage

I am stockpiling anime in case it turns out there is no internet at my place of employment/none I can use either.

That said I've got A Channel, Nichijou, Moshidora (because Spice & Wolf no longer holds the monopoly on economics/business anime), the first two parts of the Yozakura Quartet (one episode every like five months?  Bullshit.), and probably Showa Monogatari soon.

Dr. Kraus

rewatching strike witches along with some other shows airing

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on May 04, 2011, 06:47:12 AM
I am stockpiling anime in case it turns out there is no internet at my place of employment/none I can use either.

*cries at thought*

I dun wanna go through Stewart-kun withdrawals ;______;

Today I downloaded the first few episodes of Steins;Gate... haven't watched yet though....

stewartsage

*pats on head*  There there

In the vault: Taishou Yakyuu Musume

Next: Railgun.

Bella

*bites hand and continues to sob* ;-;