What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Since there's a "what's playing" thread, I shall replicate that here.

I'm currently watching the following:
Ouran High School Host Club
NHK ni Yokoso (Welcome to the NHK)
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

I just finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya just a couple weeks ago

My comments? I'll keep it short.
Ouran: Looks like a shoujo-type anime, but it is still funny.
NHK: haha, I'm loving this.  It's about a hikikomori and a girl trying to get him out. Otaku culture seems to crop up a bit too, much like in Genshiken... ^^
Higurashi: Who doesn't love cute little girls with sharp things and murderous intent? haha
Haruhi: If you've been on 4chan you've prolly seen a lot of this.  I found this amusing.  A bunch of high school students, and only one of them is normal. hah

NewYinzer

QuoteA bunch of high school students, and only one of them is normal. hah

In the world of anime, is there ever a "normal" character?

In response to your actual question, I am currently watching no anime.

SleepyD

Quote from: "NewYinzer"
In the world of anime, is there ever a "normal" character?

True, but compared to the others, he is a very confused normal guy. haha

NewYinzer

"Confused normal guy"-Just like me (however, if I actually looked at the series, I'm probably nothing like him)!

At this time I have no money to spend on DVD's. I'm saving my money so I can rush into Best Buy in April and buy a copy of Windows Vista.

SleepyD

NewYinzer

*cough*Windows Rules!*cough*

Oh dear. I believe I've come down with an acute case of Ballmeritis!

Alfamille

NewYinzer

QuoteDNA Angel....probably...

Wikipe-tan, why have you forsaken me?

Alfamille

I mean it's DNAngel, sorry bout that...

SleepyD

lol Krad... one the few names that made me laugh. XD

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : SleepyD

lol Krad... one the few names that made me laugh. XD

yeah it is funny  ;001 , but it's the opposite of Dark

but its cool...

Pitkin

Actually, when I first heard the opposite of Dark was going to be Krad, momentarily I decided to stop watching the whole series; one of those 'funny' things I find about as smart as any adventure novel written by a 10-year-old grade-schooler (this 10-year-old grade schooler refers to myself and doesn't seek to undermine the literary skills of any other 10-year-old grade schooler, no sirree). That decision of mine didn't last for longer than two minutes, though; DN Angel's a very cool series, and after all, in Japanese it's not all that simple (daaku - kuraddo). :D

As for me, I'm on my eternally-lasting journey of watching Pani Poni Dash!, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic! (first season), Binchoutan and Powerpuff Girls Z. Watching them so slowly that I'll be doing this in 2008 still for sure. :D

NewYinzer

Hmm...if I turned into something cool everytime I though of my crush, I'd have a moped.

SleepyD

Quote from: "Pitkin"Actually, when I first heard the opposite of Dark was going to be Krad, momentarily I decided to stop watching the whole series; one of those 'funny' things I find about as smart as any adventure novel written by a 10-year-old grade-schooler (this 10-year-old grade schooler refers to myself and doesn't seek to undermine the literary skills of any other 10-year-old grade schooler, no sirree). That decision of mine didn't last for longer than two minutes, though; DN Angel's a very cool series, and after all, in Japanese it's not all that simple (daaku - kuraddo). :D

As for me, I'm on my eternally-lasting journey of watching Pani Poni Dash!, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic! (first season), Binchoutan and Powerpuff Girls Z. Watching them so slowly that I'll be doing this in 2008 still for sure. :D

I've only read a couple volumes of DNAngel. Haven't seen the anime.
Haha, I got a bunch of stuff to watch too... Ouran Host Club, NHK ni Youkoso!, Pani Poni, FMA (I absolutely refuse to watch it on CN... not that I can anyway haha), Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Eva (yes... I haven't finished it...), Zero no Tsukaima, Keroro gunso.... I think those are the ones I haven't finished.... haha long list.

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Hmm...if I turned into something cool everytime I though of my crush, I'd have a moped.

That... was random.

Kami-Tux

TBH: I watch no Anime at all (with the exception of Captain Tsubasa)  o_o

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!