What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Bella on August 06, 2017, 08:49:10 PMThat image sure brings me back to the good ol' days.

anyone still in contact with tsubashi? XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on August 08, 2017, 09:18:23 PManyone still in contact with tsubashi? XD

I don't believe so, sadly.

Thanks for the recs, I'll check them out!

Silentbob

I dug out Binchou-tan, an old anime and a favorite of mine.   It's actually a -tan which represents coal, believe it or not.  (A lot of the other characters also represent coal types).    A very sweet and touching anime imo.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5314

Odin Yggdrasil

Most recent is Darling in the Franxx.

Also watched Sacred Blacksmith not that long ago.

Nichi

I need to get back to watching some anime. I got about 10 episodes or so into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, and really need to get back to it xD

Exa

I feel like I am watching quite a number of anime these days. At best, it becomes something I'll eagerly wait each week; at worst, it will be passable filler to kill some time. And my taste is rather erratic, either way.

Hālian He/him

Yuru Camp and then next on the list is Spice and Wolf.

Nichi

Currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, as well as watching the uncut Japanese version of MegaMan: NT Warrior Rockman.EXE

Goujer (she/her)

I hear the Overlord novels were better.
Might give the novels a shot one day as I always feel I should be reading more.

Goujer (she/her)

When you realize that you just replied to a bot...

Nichi

I've been there before ^^;

TBH I need to get back to Ghost Stories. I've been sidetracked by other things, so I haven't had much time to sit down and watch things.

Exa

Summer season is going pretty strong, between Cop Craft, El-Melloi II and Vinland Saga, there are some seriously promising shows running around.

Goujer (she/her)

I watched all of Evangelion and the Rebuilds again. 3.33 disappointed me.

Nichi

I still need to see the Rebuild films; I actually have 1.01 and 2.22 on DVD, and admit I've yet to sit down and watch them ^^;