What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

I'm rewatching Kantai Collection.  Kongou is bae.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

kancolle anime really took a dark turn that i wasnt expecting, having played the game extensively it killed my heart.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Silentbob

Rewatching RahXephon since that's one of my favorites and I haven't seen it in years.   

Odin Yggdrasil

Just finished Aldnoah Zero.

Have been watching Keijo and Occultic Nine.

Can't wait for KonoSuba season 2.

Also, ReZero was entertaining.

Bella

I haven't watched any anime in ages, it seems like most of the new stuff is either really dumb generic animu or has a good story but isn't interesting to me... I should probably try to watch some old classics.

LeaflameSD

I'm watching these anime this season:

Akiba's Trip: The Animation ✓
Chaos;Child
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Fuuka
Gabriel DropOut
Hand Shakers
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon✓
Kuzu no Honkai
Little Witch Academia
Masamune-kun no Revenge ✓
Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel
Seiren
Spiritpact
Urara Meirochou
ēlDLIVE

Also just finished the first season of Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode. I loved the OVA from the 90s, and this series did not dissapoint. I finished Hidan no Aria like a few weeks ago... could've been a cool anime but ended up being typical harem trash.

Nichi

Currently, I'm trying to fight with my crappy internet connection so I can watch a few episodes of MegaMan: NT Warrior, for a review I want to make.

I also plan to, sometime soon, watch the anime for Kashimashi; as I bought the box set last summer

Dr. Kraus

Just got done re-watching Lucky Star for the hundredth time. Think I'll watch it again, this show hits every single little point for me.

Nichi

@Kraus: I love that series :3

I haven't watched any anime in a while...unless Space Ghost Coast to Coast counts (I mean, Game-X-Change keeps putting Aqua Teen Hunger Force in the anime section, so it should count, right?)

Red-Machine

I'm currently watching Eromanga Sensei.  I'm not used to watching currently-airing shows, the wait is killing me.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

zjhentohlauedy

Eromanga sensei. That's degeneracy D8

DEGENERACY

Aho Girl is great btw
My my, aren't you lovely~

LeaflameSD

eromanga sensei was hot garbage

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on July 31, 2017, 09:12:59 PMEcchi no wa ikenai tomoimas

That image sure brings me back to the good ol' days.

Anyone have any anime recommendations for me? It's been ages since I've watched new animu. :(

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on August 06, 2017, 08:49:10 PMAnyone have any anime recommendations for me? It's been ages since I've watched new animu. :(
gabriel dropout