What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

Re-watching Ultra Maniac
this brings back nostalgic time when I was banned from tv.. convert stuff and put it in my memory card and play using my camcorder.

Chocofreak13

@bella: both. on average the amount of seeders was about 2-4 (at one point it had 7-14, but that was only one occurance) and it was Urusei Yatsura, which has 6 seasons. :3

this morning i watched Taisho Yakyuu Musume <D
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 15, 2011, 08:16:04 PM
@bella: both. on average the amount of seeders was about 2-4 (at one point it had 7-14, but that was only one occurance) and it was Urusei Yatsura, which has 6 seasons. :3

Ouch.

I watched episode 1 of Dantalian a few days ago... gonna continue watching I think...

Chocofreak13

it all worked out.

monday we begin one of the series i torrented, though i'm unsure which, since the president has taken it upon himself to kick the stuff i gathered out in favour of the evangelion movie You Are Not Alone. ><;;

i've never even seen evangelion. if he's going to do stuff like this, why did i torrent all this in the first place?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Dantalian is godly luck
You must finish it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Paul

I'm gonna start Ergo Proxy today... should be pretty good :D

Bella

Quote from: Paul on December 18, 2011, 10:31:21 AM
I'm gonna start Ergo Proxy today... should be pretty good :D

I think you'll like it, it's a really amazing anime.

Bella

Rejoice, I actually found some decent animu on my cables' on-demand service!

Highschool of the Dead episodes 1 and 2 - it's pretty much an orgy of blood and violence and boob-and-panty fanservice. I was regretting watching it before bed during ep. 1, but episode 2 wasn't quite as horrific. Okay, it was still pretty horrific, but the nailgun-toting antics of Kohta COMPLETELY made up for it. Picture related.

So far, he and Saeko are my favorite characters, though Saya is kind of amusing (in an I SPY A POTENTIAL YANGIRE way) and the walking fanservice machine school nurse is kind of hilarious as well.

Since HSOTD is kind of grim, I decided to watch an episode (ep.11 to be exact) of Hidamari Sketch afterward ... finally, an anime for all those who think series like Nichijou, Lucky Star and Pani Poni Dash aren't random/bizarre enough!

CaptBrenden

Quote from: Bella on December 25, 2011, 10:21:38 AM
Rejoice, I actually found some decent animu on my cables' on-demand service!

Highschool of the Dead episodes 1 and 2 - it's pretty much an orgy of blood and violence and boob-and-panty fanservice. I was regretting watching it before bed during ep. 1, but episode 2 wasn't quite as horrific. Okay, it was still pretty horrific, but the nailgun-toting antics of Kohta COMPLETELY made up for it. Picture related.

So far, he and Saeko are my favorite characters, though Saya is kind of amusing (in an I SPY A POTENTIAL YANGIRE way) and the walking fanservice machine school nurse is kind of hilarious as well.

Since HSOTD is kind of grim, I decided to watch an episode (ep.11 to be exact) of Hidamari Sketch afterward ... finally, an anime for all those who think series like Nichijou, Lucky Star and Pani Poni Dash aren't random/bizarre enough!

Ive seen the show, its okay but its definitly one I watch with my friends for the sake of MS3K comments durring it.   The manga she show is based off of is actually drawn by a hentai artist trying to go "legit"  hence all the fan service. Personally.. I could have done without the zombie panty shots.

The gunplay seen in it is pretty nice tho. 
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

stewartsage

High School of the Dead is one of those things I can just never bring myself to buy.  Better things to spend on, like a Fritz and GA Vol. 4 whenever it comes out.

Bella

Highschool of the Dead = The Walking Dead, but set in Japan, with high school kids, fanservice and this guy:

DAT SMILE.

Chocofreak13

@bella: WHAT CHANNEL. i am slightly deprived of animu here. :\
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

I cant watch anime on TV, I never catch it when it starts, and if you miss a day you miss important story
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 26, 2011, 12:31:16 PM
@bella: WHAT CHANNEL. i am slightly deprived of animu here. :\

It's on Time Warner Cable's On Demand service, under Entertainment/Anime Network to be exact. Since you have Comcast (or is it Verizon? I'm not sure) I'm not sure you'll get the same selection as I do.

NejinOniwa

I haven't actually ever watched Hidamari Sketch. I mean, I should be morally obliged too due to THAT SHAFT, but idunno...

Is it good?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS