What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 26, 2011, 05:54:59 PM
As do I; I bought it when Bells and I were anime shopping in Winchester.

Ah, memories.... ;w;

Chocofreak13

come to think of it, i torrented the entire series of my bride is a mermaid and the softenni ova, and i haven't watched either. :\
same goes for the rest of my cybord 009 dvd. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I need to grab the Kanamemo anime, since the translation of the manga may not be continued since Kawaii Scans has apparently been shut down.

Nichi

While looking around at the library, I saw they had the complete first season of Black Butler; which I checked out. I plan on watching some of it later this weekend...

NejinOniwa

Watched Bleach movie 4 for some reason
was meh
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

@choco: seto no hanayome is awesome!! I'll give 5/5 and I wanna be the sage XD
@nejin: it was? coz I was just about to get it now..

oh btw, am watching getsumen to heiki minna.. =P

Chocofreak13

i think the only reason i haven't watched the anime i torrented is cause speedy's kinda useless right now without her internet. :\ i need to find that reciever quick.....
@stew: i hate it that alot of manga sites have been shut down. i realize it's a copyright issue, but at the same time, for manga that hasn't been translated otherwise or is long out of print, what copyright is there? it's not like they're profiting from it......

@pentium: if you spoil anything i'll never forgive you. ><;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

watched "The Girl Who Lept Through Time" in Glorious 5.1 THX Stereo! In Japanese of coarse (Thank god I can switch the speech to Japanese) but the subtitles are ugly and get in the way so I just watched without (Thank god I can construct a sentence in Japanese).

Great movie, recommend to all along side 5cm/s ("Five Centimeters Per Second")

Now I'm off to bed because I have school tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Pitkin

I finished Hunter x Hunter last night, now my life feels empty. ._.

Red-Machine

Rewatching Ore no Imouto again.  Makes me want an otaku little sister...

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

@kraus: i'll have to torrent that. always wondered what it was about, along with video girl ai (though i read the first manga of that at AB this year).
@pitkin: you'll find something else to fill the void. might i reccomend regios? :3
@red: i remember seeing an "interesting" item related to that anime on jlist..... :\

watched the first 3 episodes of My Bride is a Mermaid last night (and lol'd when i found the first 2 episodes on demand this morning). i've only been through 3 episodes, and already my patience (sp?) is wearing thin on some of the recurring jokes. that said, though, this anime reminds me of classic 90's comedy anime, with the kinda-lame puns, the over-the-top emotions, and squarish eyes. :3 if you guys are yearning for something that makes you laugh and facepalm like you did years ago, then watch it. if you have no patience for these things, then skip it. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 29, 2011, 12:21:35 PM@red: i remember seeing an "interesting" item related to that anime on jlist..... :\

"My Little Sister Can't Be This Tight!"?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

yeah, but i figured that was better left for the hentai section. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, it turns out that the Black Butler box set I checked out was Season 1 Part 2; so unfortunately I can't start on it yet. Dammit; I was looking forward to watching it when I got off...

Chocofreak13

1. using that for context thread.

2. good! now you can't spoil anything. :3
and just torrent the first half? :\
click to make it bigger