What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Trying to finish up season 1 of Chunibyo, before the box set is due back tomorrow. In some regards, this kinda makes me think of Haruhi Suzumiya -w-

EDIT: Also, there are several references to '90s anime packed in; like to Evangelion and Slayers xD

EDIT2: Finished it. The feels hit hard in the last few episodes, but it does lead up to a good ending...and a hilarious OVA Christmas episode xD

Chocofreak13

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagashi_Kashi

one of the former AC kids (now a de-facto volunteer) is suggesting this series for the kids. I'ma need to preview it and make sure it's acceptable. :0

Windham AC just finished up Ore Monogatari! yesterday, and in doing so, I did too. oh gods, that ending. OH GODS, THE FEELS. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEASON 2 OH MY GOD.

now, I will gather trailers for them to vote on next time. Gaycakes? Dagashi? Akagami no Shirayukihime? WHO KNOOOOWS~~~
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

onegai twins
one more episode to go

this show surprised me (in a good way)

Chocofreak13

i've seen a few episodes of that, twas good. :0

I NEED TO PICK NEW ANIME FOR THE KIDS

HO JEEZ
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

luck and logic is a new anime i'm watching right now
if the kids are into anime like sword art online i would recommend that one

rn i'm watching
musaigen no phantom world
dagashikashi
luck and logic
nurse witch komugi chan r

maybe i'll watch pso 2 the animation, maybe
still have a fuckton of anime i stopped watching like halfway through

Nichi

@Leaf: I'm somewhat interested in the PSO2 anime, although I suppose, I'm still holding out hope for a US release of the PSO2 game :\

Lately, I've been on a bit of a Pokemon kick (Like my post in Games General wasn't any indication, let alone that really nice custom case I bought for Crystal), so I've decided to watch some random episodes and do a review series on them. I just finished my look at the banned and infamous episodes, and plan to start looking at the introductions of Ash's companions

Chocofreak13

the kids picked a series! we're going to be watching Dantalian. i gave them the option of watching 2 series at once, but they were worried they'd lose focus, and as it turns out we likely won't have enough clubs to finish 2 full-length series, so when this one is over i'ma show them Bottle Fairy, per Steve's recommendation. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

when that fanservice scene comes on in luck and logic and you try not to pop one in school

Chocofreak13

hahahaha

the kids finished ORE MONOGATARI (read: the greatest anime series ever) and then they voted on what they wanted to see next. Windham picked ACTION LIBRARY (Dantalian no Shouka, which they finished last week and i filled in the time by showing them the Death Parade pilot again), and Pelham picked GayCakes (Antique Bakery; they're likely going to finish within the next meeting or so and they've also taken an extreme liking to Poyo Poyo Kansatsu Nikki). also showed Wasurenagumo to the attendees at Toshocon's bonus day. but tbh i don't want to think about Toshocon anymore, it got me into deep shit and was really fucking stressful. and it wasn't super-worth it to me, but at least everyone had fun (except me). >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

luck to logic
yugioh
nurse witch komugi chan r

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

testing the torrenting capabilities of the connection here the other day, i downloaded the first two episodes of Flying Witch. haven't watched them yet. :0

also need to re-get and get back to watching Aishite Night. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Although not an anime, I did recently obtain the complete series or ReBoot -w-

Ok, as far as anime, I did also obtain the second season of Chunibyo...which I need to retrieve from my other desktop ^^;

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Recently resumed watching season 1 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I have about 10 episodes left until I'm finished), and recently began watching Ghost Stories xD