What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

reminder: this topic is almost eight EIGHT years old
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Odin Yggdrasil

Just finished Sekirei last weekend.

I'll probably watch Super Sonico next.

Somewhere along the way I need to finish up watching Watamote.

stewartsage

I still need to finish S2 of Sekirei... After like three years.  It's just one of those things I got sidetracked on.

Eight years but only 232 pages.  Pick up the pace, people.

Bella

What's that animu about the trains and when's it coming out? I thought it was summer 2014 but ... I forget.

I don't know if I've mentioned it here before but i'm watching Black Lagoon. THANK YOU TOONAMI.

Nichi

I need to get around to that series, TBH -w-;

...among many others

Chocofreak13

@Odin: http://kkanimereviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/sekirei-season-1.html

if i get the urge and watch through, i could have Gokinjo Monogatari finished in less than a day. too bad the writing bug has bit me and taken off a chunk.
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

Was randomly in the mood for Howl's Moving Castle last night. Not sure why though, I just kinda wanted to.

Nichi

Probably because it's a great movie -w-

Chocofreak13

I FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED GOKINJO MONOGATARI

ugh, dat ending sucked. i loved every second up to it, but i was left with "......that was it? really? but there's this, and this, and this to resolve and.....that's it?"

sorta lukewarm on watching the movie but in order to review it i need to. >>;

EDIT: i think i'll watch Dandy next since, if i marathon, i can watch enough to be caught up before i leave next week.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

im so behind on so much anime that i dont even try anymore
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

NGNL Episode 8.

Any tips on how to catch up on anime?

NejinOniwa

Marathon shit a few hours in a row, man. It's not hard.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

basically. find a day when you have absolutely nothing to do, and marathon a series. i got Midori Days done in an afternoon.

speaking of, Space Dandy 1-4. i'm actually surprised at what good time i'm making, and i think i may spend next week knocking out series, since idk what else i'll have to do.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

>sailor moon crystal
ids habbedig
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Balrith