What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I just marathoned Kokoro Connect in one sitting. Well, minus break for shopping and such, at least.

It was good. So good that I don't regret passing it up when it aired, because I'd have been so mad at all the cliffhangers that I'd probably have dropped it. I call, sincerely, WORTH.

Really recommend you watch it - 17 episodes long, all BD subs. :)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

damn, 17? thought it was only 12 or so, but i was planning on watching it anyway. i think i lost it in the crash, though, do you have batch links?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Nothing, apart from the occasional Mokepon and Bragon Dall Kai on TV.

NejinOniwa

This is fucking silly. I just marathoned Kokoro Connect 3 DAYS AGO, and now here I am again. Saw a new episode of Outbreak was out on TT, so set it on download, didn't feel like watching the new Kill la Kill episode I had home while waiting so I put on the first ep of Connect...and promptly dashed through the first three like water.

THIS SERIES IS SO FUCKING GOOD. Like honestly. I can scarcely point out a single fucking error in the writing, acting or execution of the story. It's a damn outright masterpiece is what it is, and it sort of scares me.

Chocofreak13

it takes the concept behind Freaky Friday and makes it not suck. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Trying to watch Kill la Kill on my phone but my internet doesn't like videos :(

It seems so engaging as well...

Chocofreak13

i need to get off my butt and watch some anime. at least catch up with what i missed last saturday, anyway. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Nej, Kari: I've wanted to see that series, but never got around to it

@Kari: I need to catch back up on the past several weeks of SAO and Soul Eater -w-;

@Leaf: It's a fun series so far; hope you get a chance to watch it :3

NejinOniwa

LeaflameSD

Yu-Gi-Oh! Episodes 96 to 101.
Wow, the animation is starting to suck. It's rather choppy and lots of bits are recycled.

Kill la Kill episode 1.
First episode is gr8! Epic battles and storyline.

Nichi

@Leaf: Indeed, dude
Also, I lost track of Yu-Gi-Oh after Tristan became a robot monkey (That wasn't terribly long after Battle City), and completely stopped when I flipped over one morning to find Yugi was dueling against this kid who had a deck revolving around Cinderella (IDK how late into the series that was)

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Indeed. Yu-Gi-Oh got weird after I lost track of it ^^;

Chocofreak13

oh, it got a lot, LOT worse.

and tbh a deck based after a story sounds pretty freakin' cool. picture it, an Alice in Wonderland deck~*.

needs to catch up on missing toonami episodes ;^;
click to make it bigger

Balrith

Just watched Girls und Panzer in one go.
It didn't really live up to all the hype I saw for it.

This was my favorite part of the series.