What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Worth what, exactly? It's not like you're paying anyone for it lolol
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

@Choco: I've already seen the DAICON animations, but thx for posting anyway.
The nostalgia has got me trippin' ^z^ Such good animation and music, the fans really knew what they wanted huh?

Acchi Kocchi Ep.8
Are Sakaki and Mayoi brother/sister?

Chocofreak13

no, but they seem like it, don't they? (i made the joke last week that "and 10 years from now, they are a couple." xD) the only one who is confirmed to have a sibling in the series is Sakaki, whose older sister runs Hatch Potch.

@nej: worth my time, attention, effort to torrent it? worth my hard drive space? worth looking at at all?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Finished Nuku Nuku DASH! yesterday. It was actually pretty good, despite the reviews I've seen.
Doujin Work Ep.1.

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

i don't really know what to say here.....at the very least, their seiyuus aren't too bad. i'm a bit underwhelmed by Rainbow Dash and Applejack, though. :\

yesterday: Chitose Get You! 1-13
today i will finish that and Anohana.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

NejinOniwa

Yeah, Twilight was the only one that really stood out to me, honestly. Now, if they'd cast KugiRie as Rarity...
Priceless. :D

They also totally inverted the joke with Twilight's hair, because apparently rarity now lacks style sense? IDK.

Nichi

So, I just started watching WORKING!!

i like it so far :3

LeaflameSD

Doujin Work ep.2.
Has anyone watched all of it yet? If so whaddya think of it?

Chocofreak13

@nej: remember, perms are fashionable in japan :3

chitose get you 13-26. the later ending theme is nicer than the earlier one.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Tomodachi wa Mahou Ep.2
Maybe when all the episodes finish airing, there will be torrent available, otherwise I'm using YT Downloader

Doujin Work Ep.3
Acchi Kocchi Ep.9

FUCK! I'm running out of downloading space on BakaBT, and my internet isn't fast enough to seed.
It's a shame because BakaBT had the best torrents, but oh well.

Chocofreak13

log yourself out of there and don't log back in. the system will stop recognizing that you're you, thus, unlimited downloading.
sure, it means you can't use their search engine anymore, but if you put "[insert anime here] torrent bakabt" into google, you should be able to find whatever it is you're looking for. though bear in mind if a series is licensed here in the states it won't be on bakabt. :\

posted a BUTTLOAD OF NEW REVIEWS ON THE BLOG, GO READ THEM NAO

finished Anohana. SO MANY TEARS, IT WAS LIKE WATCHING BAREFOOT GEN AND GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES AT THE SAME TIME

thinking i'm gonna watch Ikoku Meiro no Croisee next. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Use TokyoToshokan for all your anime torrenting needs. You need nothing else, ever.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: NejinOniwaUse TokyoToshokan for all your anime torrenting needs. You need nothing else, ever.
Thank you kind sir.

Quote from: Chocofreak13log yourself out of there and don't log back in. the system will stop recognizing that you're you, thus, unlimited downloading.
sure, it means you can't use their search engine anymore, but if you put "[insert anime here] torrent bakabt" into google, you should be able to find whatever it is you're looking for. though bear in mind if a series is licensed here in the states it won't be on bakabt. :\
;0_0; It's times like this I wish I were smarter
Thanks for the tip