What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Mari's only in the Rebuild films, for the record. I was disappointed when she didn't pop up in the original series, because she's hot >w>;

Chocofreak13

whaaaaaat? but she's my favourite..... ;^;

EDIT: i'm up through ep 9 of Midori Days.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I, what, you, aaaargh.

I'm going to finish Nichijou tonight.

Simonorged

Midori days sounds interesting.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

@stew: is that at me or him?
@simon: it is, it really is, but it's also kind of stupid. but in a funny way. xD

trying to get through this episode of sword art (ep 18) but i'm distracted by posting and chats >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

@Kari: So many animuz to watch, so little time ;0_0;
NGE Ep.8 - Asuka Strikes!

Spoiler: ShowHide
So Shinji, Misato and the other two fly to this base, and they meet pilot of EVA-002 Asuka. EVA-002 turns out to be a prototype and is rare, and the color of it is red. Also deemed the true evangelion. Shinji and Asuka change into red suits and have to combat a sea-type Angel, Lots of UN Planes are being destroyed and falling below to Tokyo. Basically to destroy the angel,EVA-002 has to open the mouth of the Angel, using an external power source, and they have to fill it up with UN aircraft and then fire ammunition at it. After they destroy it, Shinji, Asuka, Misato and the other 2 boys go back to Tokyo 3. They meet Ritsuko on the way, Misato gives Ritsuko some information, and... Asuka starts school where Shinji goes!

Also 9 preview says: Asuka and Shinji are going to be trained together. And there is going to be fan-service too! :)

I think I've got the right idea of what went on.

Nichi

LeaflameSD

Woooo~ ^z^

EDIT: Hurrah, found more animuz to watch after browsing the first few pages of this thread; Powerpuff Girls Z (hat0rsgonnahate)

Simonorged

heard that was suppost to be good
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

Loool. I'd been meaning to watch that.

Sword art ep 18-20.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

NGE Ep.9

FAN-SERVIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

stewartsage

Both of you ><.  Then again, I watched NGE first, then Rebuild.

(Spoiler: I prefer Rebuild)

Nichi

I haven't even seen Rebuild beyond a 3-minute clip. Granted, I've only seen the original series; I don't have much of a desire to watch End of Evangelion since I know a bit of how it ends and frankly it's a bit too weird for me :\

PizzaDrill

JOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bella

I watched the first two Rebuild movies with my brother last summer, they were freakin' fantastic. I'm still working up the will to watch NGE though... >>