What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

that's why the internet was invented, dude. :0
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Started watching King of Braves GaoGaiGar today.

It's not bad.

Chocofreak13

*throws pokeball*

cool. :0

i'm debating on whether to watch anime or some japanese learning stuff tomorrow morning. i'm halfway through the first season of yuru yuri and i think Utakoi, so that might be a good idea, but learning japanese was my new year's resolution and it's already february. i think it's time. >>;;

for now though, i should figure out why these youtube videos i downloaded won't go on my iphone. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

conversion issues...

check out the videosize

SleepyD

*watches latest Robotics;Notes*
Well damn.
Things just got serious here.

I wonder which Steins;Gate episode gave me that feeling?

NejinOniwa

All of them, Sleepy. All of them.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@alfonse: well, i was using the youtube to ipod converter, when there's a seperate one for iphones. i used that and they work/sync fine now. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Watched Tenchi Muyo! OVAs 3-6. Loving it. Apparently I'm a 'pervert' because some people saw a few scenes of nudity... also yesterday I was looking for some anime pillows on Google and naughty jargon came up and same thing... grr.

Chocofreak13

in your defense, not all anime pillows are hentai-style. i have a one piece throw pillow at home, and another one in the shape of Kuroneko-sama's (the black cat from Trigun) head. ^^
i wouldn't mind a body pillow of some of my favourite anime characters, though. dat Sebastian one looked pretty damn sweet. .////.

nudity =/= perversion. we're all naked in the shower, right, so are we all perverts?

watched BBB ep 2, and the first episode of Let's Learn Japanese!
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Thank you! You deserve some premier cake.

Chocofreak13

whooooooooo~~~

was thinking about watching something later. not sure what, but i'm tempted to watch Hand Maid May now that i've downloaded it. as nice an indulgence as that would be, every time i think about it, the other half of my brain mentally smacks the other in the forehead for forgetting the 5 series i've yet to finish. >>;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

wekll with Nanami back in top (cow) shape I'm back to Downloading Anime... First Target is The Misadventures of Perrine (Which my Older Sister and I loved to watch as kids Way before Both Caritele and the whore's fiasco...) which means it predates Saint seiya, which means is, literally  Prehistoric Anime, next I think I'll download Rayearth or Utena

Chocofreak13

rodney has a good torrent of Rayearth, maybe he can hook you up. as for prehistoric stuff, the oldest stuff i have dates to 1982, i believe. -w-

watched ep 11 of naruto over breakfast this morning. my sister is getting on my case about returning the dvd, too, so later on me and mum are gonna watch Castle in the Sky.
i also need to preview the episodes of SAO for club tomorrow. FINALLY i'll be able to resolve the angst from the past couple episodes, it's been plaguing my mind all week but i've resisted temptation to spoil it. >>;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

mc anime? is that anything like mcdonald's?

the movie was too long so we didn't watch it, we will tomorrow. >>;

gonna do what i usually do and preview the 2 episodes tomorrow morning.
click to make it bigger