What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

DO EET.

i torrented the series a week or two ago. i've been meaning to get back to my torrent list....

that said, watched azumanga earlier. strangely i didn't see any anime at the con, except for the occasional opening in a panel. and before con, it was midori days (watched the whole series) and urusei yatsura.

series i need to finish: buttobi CPU
Boku no Pico

series i need to watch: Ben-to
click to make it bigger

Paul

Finished Ergo Proxy a few days ago... pretty pretty awesome! And I absolutely dig Re-l <3

Nichi

@Kari: You're watching Boku no Pico? xD

Well, I'm watching Azumanga Daioh (Just starting), with some Ben-To on the side (3 episodes left). Need to get back to Digimon...

Chocofreak13

d-don't judge me....  ./////.

oh, i almost forgot, i get to watch Welcome to the NHK for a class. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Paul on April 14, 2012, 04:06:31 AM
Finished Ergo Proxy a few days ago... pretty pretty awesome! And I absolutely dig Re-l <3

Yes! You watched Ergo Proxy! : D

I'm gonna start watching Azumanga Daioh soon ... I kinda want to give Dennou Coil a watch too, since I loves me some cyberpunk.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 14, 2012, 11:42:53 AMoh, i almost forgot, i get to watch Welcome to the NHK for a class. xD

Ooooh!

Paul

Hmm, probably gonna give Dennou Coil a shot too... cyberpunk is (almost) always fine <3

Chocofreak13

@bella: i was likely going to watch it anyway  (since the main character seem to be an older, male version of ME), but the fact that i get to tie it into a final-paper-turned-extra-credit-assignment just makes it 10x better.

also, what's Coil about?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Ghost in the Shell 4 Kids.

I'm getting ready to watch the first episode of the new Lupin the Third series and Tasogare Otome X Amnesia.  Report to follow.

Chocofreak13

oooooooo, new lupin. :3 lemme know how that turns out.

also, has the anime club died?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Haiyore! NyarlkoAMAZING MAYONNAISE EVERYWHERE ALSO CTHULU MYTHOS DID I MENTION THIS SERIES IS STUPID AS FUCK?

Comedy gold is golden. XD

Rape is...eh, rape, i guess.

Sanity points are going DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.

SEE THIS SHIT ALREADY
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I just finished Ben-To. It had a good ending IMO, but 12 episodes wasn't enough; I want more ;_;

stewartsage

I actually ended up watching the first episode of Witchhunter Robin somehow, which I've been meaning to do for years.  It was a first episode though, so no real opinions at this stage.

Nichi

I haven't seen that one in years, but I remember it was pretty good :3

My sister used to have the complete series on DVD, but because of her idiot husband painting them into a financial corner a while back, she had to sell it off along with some other stuff to stay afloat ;_;

Silentbob

Still digging up old series to watch again.   This time Wolf's Rain.   Haven't seen it since its first run.  (2003-2004).

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on April 17, 2012, 08:47:25 AM
Haiyore! NyarlkoAMAZING MAYONNAISE EVERYWHERE ALSO CTHULU MYTHOS DID I MENTION THIS SERIES IS STUPID AS FUCK?

Is that a good "stupid as fuck" or a bad "stupid as fuck"?

Quote from: stewartsage on April 18, 2012, 06:00:56 PM
I actually ended up watching the first episode of Witchhunter Robin somehow, which I've been meaning to do for years.  It was a first episode though, so no real opinions at this stage.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 18, 2012, 06:05:08 PM
I haven't seen that one in years, but I remember it was pretty good :3

Hm, I always wondered about that show ... my brother has it, and he usually has excellent taste in animu.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 18, 2012, 06:05:08 PMMy sister used to have the complete series on DVD, but because of her idiot husband painting them into a financial corner a while back, she had to sell it off along with some other stuff to stay afloat ;_;

Geez. : /