What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Saint Seiya, latter half of Hades starting.

stewartsage

Going to get Evangelion 1.01 You Are (Not) Alone

Bella

That's on my to watch list too. Even though I sort of like the deep pit of depression-ness of the original series, four one and a half hour movies > 26 episode series (I has a SERIOUSLY short attention span for most anime). -.-;

stewartsage

Fate is screwing with me.  Plus, it was actually 2.0 that they had.  I misread the title.  That was the one I really wanted.  Fuck Walmart.

NejinOniwa

Watching the new (Black/White saga) Pokemon series.

Apparently, Satoshi trains his Pikachu by letting it use Thunderbolt and/or Volt Tackle...on himself.
And he doesn't even FLINCH taking them head on...

Satoshi must've evolved into an electric type himself without noticing it.
Also, DRAGON SNEEZE~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Walmart: screwing with customers minds since... whenever it was Walmart was founded. = =

Pokemon? Really, Nej, reallllly?

NejinOniwa

I've always been a Master since the release of Blue/Red. That guy on top of Mount Silver? Yeah. That's me. And you won't beat me, even with 6 LV100 Dragonites on your team. >:]

No but srsly - started checking the japanese movies one time, and then proceeded to the rest of them: quite surprisingly, some of them are really good (ESPECIALLY the 8th movie with Lucario and whatnot), and then when Best Wishes started I thought, what the heck.
And lo and behold, Team Rocket are actually acting villainous and being cool for once - that gets it a gold star from me.

And in ep 5 (i think), TR's Meowth painted himself like an Umbreon to distract the locals by rarity...worked nicely, and then when he was cornered he was like, "Lol no, I'm no Umbreon, just a talking Meowth passing by" and strutted off like a cool guy. Took them like half a minute to realize Meowth (as a Kanto pokemon) is pretty damn rare too, and resume chasing. LOL'D. Also Satoshi throwing pokeballs at people due to strange hairstyles and hiding in bushes. LULZ'D. Still some of the old childishness, but I liek it so far.

stewartsage

Wait, you're better then GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK?

NejinOniwa

Gary?
Gary Motherthefuckening Oak?

That guy can't even find my pants. Or his own, for that matter.

Chocofreak13

master, i'm unsure if you even HAVE pants.
i wish the pokemon here was semi-cool like the japanese pokemon

just finished hand maid may today (including the ova) so i'm wondering where to go next, maybe finish the tatami galaxy?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Just finished up K-on!! I fell pretty sad that the series is over but at least it said "k-on! movie announced! OH YEA!" at the end which made me suppa excited.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Quotemade me suppa excited.
YOU DAMN FLASHER >_>

Chocofreak13

YAY I SPREADS THE VIRUS JOY OF LOVE AND PIRACY~~~~

hm, i should get back into that series. got cut off when arabasta arc ended :\

get yer head outta the gutter, nej -___-;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Too much touhou in my brain, simply... >_>