Main Menu

Hi guy, im back

Started by Mith~Of~Rose, July 18, 2006, 05:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mith~Of~Rose

Hullo everybody, long time no see, i cant even remember the last time ive been here. A whole lot has happened since i was last here and none of it was that interesting so ill leave it all out ^_^;
I just wanted to make a thread to say that i have finnaly found my way back (thanks to pitken's link) and mabey if yall dun hate me you could post what you have been up to since i left, so i can get caught up quick.
Thank you,
Mith.

Alfamille

Welcome back ^_^

How's it going?

CaptBrenden

Yeah welcome back, actually Im a long absent returning member so welcome back to both of us
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Mith~Of~Rose

Yay us for returning, and thank you for the welcome back.
Btw, i LOVE your that firefox thing in your sig alfamille, also do you think you could make me a nice sig with of Firefox-ko some time? you have alot of talent judgeing by your own ^_^

CaptBrenden

Oh oh oh! do me a 3.1ojisama one!! :D :D

rdhdtwns

Welcome back~!

I've been kind of quiet myself, but I've been sewing non-stop since February o.o

Now now dear, nobody hates you <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

SleepyD

er...

um....

HI!!

lol, you don't see it, but I'm going crazy out of boredom.

Pitkin

Welcome back Mith-san (Captain Brenden-san's around every now and then anyway, so he won't get a welcome back :D)! ^_^

Alright, alright... welcome back, everyone!

Oh, and welcome back me! ^_^

CaptBrenden

oooh i was joking in the anime and manga post but now I do really hate you!  GAH!!

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : Mith~Of~Rose

Yay us for returning, and thank you for the welcome back.
Btw, i LOVE your that firefox thing in your sig alfamille, also do you think you could make me a nice sig with of Firefox-ko some time? you have alot of talent judgeing by your own ^_^

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

Oh oh oh! do me a 3.1ojisama one!!

Actually I can as I start to make some again. Right now...I'm in no condition to make one...

Just PM me the details on how you want your signature to look like :)

CaptBrenden

Humm Ill have to give it some thought, and I want to include at least one original work of mine in the collage, and my c/:dos sig included.

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

Humm Ill have to give it some thought, and I want to include at least one original work of mine in the collage, and my c/:dos sig included.

No prob....although I may work on it next week or so because there's a problem here at my place :)

CaptBrenden

No problem.  :D  *geeks at the thought of having a 3.1 banner!* whee!