Main Menu

Why is the forum so quiet?

Started by zwakbs3, July 12, 2021, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hālian He/him

Zacian King of Windows

Quote from: Hālian on October 17, 2022, 11:18:27 PMImagine being alive

These Forums would be so much better if they where more alive and had some decent number of activity on them tough out the day.
This forum may be dead, but I will not give up hope to bring some life back into this poor forum we must save! ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE THIS SITE! SAY IT WITH ME!
https://i3.kurocore.com/i/sm/20140408005613/42769599-0.jpg

wrau

I'm also new here but I admire this site still being up after all this time. I never knew about this corner of the internet until the past year or two, I would love to see some activity. Wanted to sign up like a year ago but the registrations were closed and forgot about it.

Goujer (she/her)

Registration got weird cause of bots, and there's only me managing most things so stuff can be slow to fix.
Welcome in.

Twintail

Greetings from the futuristic year of 2023! lol.

Been a lurker here for a little while and noticed registration's open again. I miss these old web communities :(

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Twintail on April 20, 2023, 11:07:39 PMGreetings from the futuristic year of 2023! lol.

Been a lurker here for a little while and noticed registration's open again. I miss these old web communities :(

Welcome in, hope you enjoy your time here!

LeaflameSD he/him

hope all the old members are doing well in life. if the discord is still up, would love to join and see what y'all are up to :)

Windows XP-tan Best Girl

Quote from: LeaflameSD on May 09, 2023, 11:18:15 AMhope all the old members are doing well in life. if the discord is still up, would love to join and see what y'all are up to :)

There Problay doing alright.

This site is pretty much dead :'( no Guest, Member, anyone really that sucks!
Windows XP-tan Pro is the best girl to date, followed by ME-tan I like her Green Hair. Anyone can be anything they want to be I want to be a Windows XP-tan Pro.

Windows XP-tan Best Girl

Wow can't believe the forums are super dead. :'( welp this forum is no more...
Windows XP-tan Pro is the best girl to date, followed by ME-tan I like her Green Hair. Anyone can be anything they want to be I want to be a Windows XP-tan Pro.

LeaflameSD he/him

Quote from: Windows XP-tan Best Girl on May 11, 2023, 09:52:54 AMWow can't believe the forums are super dead. :'( welp this forum is no more...
i mean bro, we're an internet forum about os-tans in 2023... most people here are in their early to mid 30s and have moved on with their lives. it is what it is

Windows XP-tan Best Girl

Quote from: LeaflameSD on May 14, 2023, 05:47:02 AMi mean bro, we're an internet forum about os-tans in 2023... most people here are in their early to mid 30s and have moved on with their lives. it is what it is

Well You most of you may be... Millennials but I'm not I'm Gen Z and some Gen Z are interested OS-Tans... but well I be damn I'm too late well this sucks it goes to show you that the world can be really borning in someways.

Goujer (she/her)

Can't do much for it unfortunately

Windows XP-tan Best Girl

Windows XP-tan Best Girl

I'm so sad...  :'( I miss this Forum it used to be so lively. I'm so sick of Big Companies ruining everything! I'm so freaking Lonely!

Boose56

I am not sure if big companies are to blame