Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goujer (she/her)

There has been accusations that I am gay. I have been getting called homo and
Spoiler: ShowHide
faggot
. They throw these words like insults at me.

I must say...

That is completely true! LMFAO
I am a flaming homo and I use the f-slur all the time so you ain't doing much to insult me LMFAO!

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Goujer on November 16, 2023, 10:10:05 PMThere has been accusations that I am gay. I have been getting called homo and
Spoiler: ShowHide
faggot
. They throw these words like insults at me.

I must say...

That is completely true! LMFAO
I am a flaming homo and I use the f-slur all the time so you ain't doing much to insult me LMFAO!
I'm reminded how I'm very much of two minds about wanting to reclaim, or see reclaimed, the R-word.

Goujer (she/her)

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

LeaflameSD he/him

Goujer (she/her)

Hey LeafFlame! What's poppin?

LeaflameSD he/him

Quote from: Goujer on January 29, 2024, 10:18:46 AMHey LeafFlame! What's poppin?
not much, just checking in on the website :) how are you? i hope eveyone had a good new year

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 29, 2024, 02:25:48 PMnot much, just checking in on the website :) how are you? i hope eveyone had a good new year

I'm pretty good. Enjoying some new projects and trying to get through old ones.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Yeah this site is cool but not always active  :'(

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on January 30, 2024, 02:57:42 AMYeah this site is cool but not always active  :'(
The woes of a forum in the current age. But at least it won't go anywhere. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on January 30, 2024, 03:17:54 PMThe woes of a forum in the current age. But at least it won't go anywhere. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Yeah I just feel more people should try them they are more social than social media.

Goujer (she/her)

Very good video about the current state of the internet and how AI has begun to dramatically change it.