Will there be Windows 11-tan?

Started by zwakbs3, July 12, 2021, 06:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

Inactive lol

LucasW4R

she needs to be more curvy like 2000-tan, since a big change with Windows 11 is the curves

It has been 7 months 2 weeks, and counting
Inactive lol

zwakbs3

Quote from: LucasW4R on March 03, 2022, 01:55:14 PMshe needs to be more curvy like 2000-tan, since a big change with Windows 11 is the curves
lol, you meant those stuff?
fun is fun

Hālian He/him

I hope so, but doubt it. I haven't personally seen anybody that likes Windows 11.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Zacian King of Windows on September 22, 2022, 06:45:32 PMIs Windows 11-tan in the same vein like the Vistans, so there would be multiple or no?

With Windows 11 I really don't know. I am not well caught up on Futaba or other sources as to what their agreed upon designs are. I honestly heavily blame Microsoft making official -tans for killing a lot of the design ideas. But I do not think they have created an official 11-tan.
The only design for 11 I've seen is the loli that you use as your profile image. I really hope that's not the settled on design by the community TBH I'm not a big fan of child looking characters.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

LucasW4R

I might as well think of a design, since I've done as Os-Tan of my own before.

Quote from: CD967119 on September 10, 2021, 04:31:38 PMActually, there are a few more designs I found. I think we might need to create a wiki page for her.

Looks like the Bottom Left September 1st design won over every 11-tan

people are even calling her Ichika Madobe
Inactive lol

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) on January 30, 2024, 06:54:41 PMLooks like the Bottom Left September 1st design won over every 11-tan

people are even calling her Ichika Madobe

That is so true its the most common design that I see on some art sites when I search up OS-Tans.

LucasW4R

Quote from: LucasW4R on March 03, 2022, 01:55:14 PMshe needs to be more curvy like 2000-tan, since a big change with Windows 11 is the curves

I know it's been a year, but I'll take recommendations on what Windows 11-tan can be.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: LucasW4R on February 02, 2024, 05:54:21 AMI know it's been a year, but I'll take recommendations on what Windows 11-tan can be.

True, oh btw I did not draw this I found this from some user I can't really remember I'm a terrible artist and can't really make something on the level that I'm about to show you.

I gonna assume this is Saseko dressed as Ichika
Saseko as Ichika Madobe.jpg

Again please remember this art doesn't belong to me it

LucasW4R

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on February 02, 2024, 08:23:43 AMTrue, oh btw I did not draw this I found this from some user I can't really remember I'm a terrible artist and can't really make something on the level that I'm about to show you.

I gonna assume this is Saseko dressed as Ichika
Saseko as Ichika Madobe.jpg

Again please remember this art doesn't belong to me it

I like the design but it's too generic for a -tan. She also needs a bigger chest since Windows 11 takes a lot of power to run, similar to XP-tan's reason for having a big bust. We also got to display the curves that 11-tan has. I also want to implement how needy she is, seeing how Microsoft is pushing every Windows 10 user to upgrade to 11.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Yeah I know also I forgot to post this
IchikaMadobeart.jpg

Windows 11: New UI (sort of) Microsoft kinda half assed it.
Also Windows 11: Very Bloated likes rounded corners alot and loves UWP.

I agree with you do you want to make a Windows 11-Tan with big breast

Again: This art does not belong to me. Infact if I try to draw an OS-Tan it would end up looking very bad I'm only good at drawing stickman even then I'm still a bad drawer.