Main Menu

question..

Started by Nitsuj99, July 18, 2006, 03:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitsuj99

I was looking around and I found this site *link removed*

there is some software on it and there are also videos, and on the videos it shows some sort of interactive desktop....
i was wondering if this was real software or if anyone knows were i can get this? thanx

Edit*** found it

CaptBrenden

Humm.. never seen one myself but it might exist.  I dont know.  If you do find it, let us know so we can put it out for people!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alfamille

I believe I've saw it somewhere

NewYinzer

The software are mostly small desktop programs. Some work, some don't. Also try the flash files.

Nitsuj99

thanks, were can I get them?

CaptBrenden

Good question.  We need to get someone to start finding these things for the download section.  We call ourselves ostan collection yet we dont seem to be collecting much...

NewYinzer

Those programs are at:
http://ostan.matrix.jp/software/index.html
Most are desktop managers. One of them includes XP-tan dancing based on your computer's usage. One of them is Me-tan going nuts when the processor is overused. Another includes XP-tan as a utility to shutdown or restart your computer. I forget what the rest do.

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

Good question.  We need to get someone to start finding these things for the download section.  We call ourselves ostan collection yet we dont seem to be collecting much...

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

Those programs are at:
http://ostan.matrix.jp/software/index.html
Most are desktop managers. One of them includes XP-tan dancing based on your computer's usage. One of them is Me-tan going nuts when the processor is overused. Another includes XP-tan as a utility to shutdown or restart your computer. I forget what the rest do.

I have collected all of those....especially most of the rare ones.

CaptBrenden

dang nabbit then post them in the downloads!!!

Nitsuj99

I meant the programs in the videos, I couldnt find them on that site

Alfamille

dang nabbit then post them in the downloads!!!

I think the main administrator can only put the stuff there.

But it is one of my projects to build a website about os tan videos and flashes soon...

CaptBrenden

;020 ahem... trying to take from our peice of the pie hummm?  I see it now, ever so clearly. The reason your on OS tan Collections is to worm your way in and steal our um.. patrons!  Subtrafuge! Making your own web page... you TRAITOR!!  

Im just joshing you.

But seriosly, Give them to pitkin, make him post them.

Alfamille

;020 ahem... trying to take from our peice of the pie hummm?  I see it now, ever so clearly. The reason your on OS tan Collections is to worm your way in and steal our um.. patrons!  Subtrafuge! Making your own web page... you TRAITOR!!  

Im just joshing you.

But seriosly, Give them to pitkin, make him post them.

Yea we have it planned all along....

plus its dedicated here so...

Quote... you TRAITOR!!

CaptBrenden

Im on to you... Ã,¬_Ã,¬

C-Chan

Well,...
If you think about it, Alfamille IS like the only Mac fan in a board crawling with Windows users (myself excluded, but I'm just into weird systems).  

Methinks he just needs some breathing room, eh?  ^^'