Will there be Windows 11-tan?

Started by zwakbs3, July 12, 2021, 06:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucasW4R

Is there an agreed upon Windows 10-tan? We can make 11-tan a bloated clone of 10-tan.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: LucasW4R on February 04, 2024, 02:03:53 PMIs there an agreed upon Windows 10-tan? We can make 11-tan a bloated clone of 10-tan.

Yes her name is Touko Madobe

Touko Madobe.jpg

Ghost Member

You anime users should draw your own OS-tans whether windows or linux distro that you use is fine and let community decide by votes who's suitable winner for most of use remember who's drawing character that os-tans community accept. Futaba already shown that there's no right or wrong you can't expect microsoft to do for you it's originally fanbase made mascot and the acceptance decided by community

Did you see why Inori Aizawa IE-tan been forgotten from Merry weather's IE-tan and yet japanese users seems to accept his IE-tan and forgotten Inori poor her.

Goujer (she/her)

Drawing is not that hard once you're willing to sit down and learn it.

There also doesn't even need to be a solid single -tan for an OS either.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 both have a bunch of characters that are totally accepted and even drawn together. It doesn't even need to be limited to different editions of the same OS.
Vistake, Vistobu, Ultima-san and Chiivistan are all Vista and all remain decently popular.
Hell, XP Media Center Edition has like 3 different designs that are all awesome.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Ghost Member on February 05, 2024, 02:39:17 AMYou anime users should draw your own OS-tans whether windows or linux distro that you use is fine and let community decide by votes who's suitable winner for most of use remember who's drawing character that os-tans community accept. Futaba already shown that there's no right or wrong you can't expect microsoft to do for you it's originally fanbase made mascot and the acceptance decided by community

Did you see why Inori Aizawa IE-tan been forgotten from Merry weather's IE-tan and yet japanese users seems to accept his IE-tan and forgotten Inori poor her.

Yeah I feel bad for poor Inori. Look down below at the other quote.

Quote from: Goujer on February 05, 2024, 10:55:27 AMDrawing is not that hard once you're willing to sit down and learn it.

There also doesn't even need to be a solid single -tan for an OS either.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 both have a bunch of characters that are totally accepted and even drawn together. It doesn't even need to be limited to different editions of the same OS.
Vistake, Vistobu, Ultima-san and Chiivistan are all Vista and all remain decently popular.
Hell, XP Media Center Edition has like 3 different designs that are all awesome.

Your both right.

Nanami Madobe Fan

I want their to be a Windows 11 Manga where we get a Windows 11-Tan.

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

Guys there is a futaba 10-tan much like the futaba 7-tan and the futaba 1.0-tan
from r/OStan

https://www.reddit.com/r/OStan/comments/1an1kdp/futaba_windows_10tan/
Inactive lol

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) on March 16, 2024, 05:23:18 PMGuys there is a futaba 10-tan much like the futaba 7-tan and the futaba 1.0-tan

I dig her, she's very cute and got that brat energy that Windows 10 deserves.
Her existence and Touko's yandere depictions give me life.
It wouldn't surprise me if we see more 10-tan art as we approach 10's end of life, especially given how shitty 11 has been.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on March 18, 2024, 11:01:49 AMI dig her, she's very cute and got that brat energy that Windows 10 deserves.
Her existence and Touko's yandere depictions give me life.
It wouldn't surprise me if we see more 10-tan art as we approach 10's end of life, especially given how shitty 11 has been.

Very True I want to see more OS-Tan art especially of Windows 10.

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

Quote from: Goujer on March 18, 2024, 11:01:49 AMI dig her, she's very cute and got that brat energy that Windows 10 deserves.

Yes, the design looks good, but sadly there isn't much on her personality public
Inactive lol