Ostan-Collections.net yearly funding

Started by Fedora-Tan, June 04, 2017, 10:52:03 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fedora-Tan

June 04, 2017, 10:52:03 am Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 10:56:22 am by Fedora-Tan
Hi all,

First of all, we're not talking there of site closure (not this year at least  ;) ).

IF you want and / or can participate to ostan-collections.net funding, you can do using paypal at this address :
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ATMB4RYKLWX8Y

Ideal target would be 200€ / year, but any help is appreciated !

I'll keep a counter on main page, donations will be kept anonymous, but if you want to mention you're participated you're welcome to :)

Thanks for your support !

Bella

I'll shoot a donation your way next paycheck. :)

Fedora-Tan

Hi, thanks and no stress if you cannot :)

Like i said, it's not about site closure this time :p just to support hosting, domain name, etc.

Have a nice day o/

Raffaele the Amigan

I donated a small amount of money just some minutes ago.

Please RE-ISSUE Login with very visible "big form" as it was present some times ago on this forum.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Fedora-Tan

Sure i can do that, you mean login with the 2 fields login / password without having to click on a link ?
I don't really know why they changed that on newer themes :)

Fedora-Tan

July 13, 2017, 06:25:21 pm Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:27:10 pm by Fedora-Tan
I've done that, is it what you wanted ?

Fedora-Tan

August 10, 2017, 12:31:29 pm Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:33:29 pm by Fedora-Tan
In order to minimize maintenance costs, it is possible that the domain name will be dropped. In that case, ostan will become a subdomain of another domain of mine (ex : https://ostan-collections.example.net).

This way i won't have to pay for yearly domain name and maintenance is way easier.

If you have any opinion about that please voice it :)

Decision will be taken around end of September.

Bella

In order to minimize maintenance costs, it is possible that the domain name will be dropped. In that case, ostan will become a subdomain of another domain of mine (ex : https://ostan-collections.example.net).

This way i won't have to pay for yearly domain name and maintenance is way easier.

If you have any opinion about that please voice it :)

Decision will be taken around end of September.
I don't see any issue with that, especially if it saves of cost and maintenance.

Go Up